Dobyns-Bennett vs. Farragut

dbFAN91

You knownothings can down Foreman all you want. He has alot more than speed. When he came in at defensive back last year he can lay the wood to you. He has great football speed, can play at QB, DB, RB, & WR. He's got "it" (for those of you that know what "it" is) As for as his speed goes, just sit back and watch him run away from those you say can run with him.

Didn't read where anybody downed anybody. Have someone read it to you again.

Typical db mindset. I've said it before and I will repeat here: The arrogant bluster, as witnessed above, will again be your downfall come playoff time. Keep on talking.

Typical db mindset. I've said it before and I will repeat here: The arrogant bluster, as witnessed above, will again be your downfall come playoff time. Keep on talking.

Loved or hated but never ignored. That's obvious because your on this thread. Dont you have a 3a thread to follow? Well ok, go ahead and jump on the wagon, we've got room for another Indian fan jhilts. And it's not arrogance it's confidence. Confidence from a tradition of winning. Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!!!!!

You must be feeling guilty if you think my post was directed toward you. I think all of us DB fans know what your doing here and why. Your easy to spot. I stated the simple facts and you think it is "arrogant bluster". Actually you don't really think its arrogent bluster. Your just trying to convince everybody else that it is. Either way it doesn't help your situation being a loser. Good luck with any future post that you may make. It ain't working here chump.

Well, a couple of things... to me, East Tennessee is anything East of Knoxville. And the second, I said "is", not was. Your guy was smoking fast but he graduated last year.. DB's Foreman is a Junior this year.

Good luck to the Atomic City Kitties this year

Roll Tribe Roll

Yeah, he "smoked" your boy from DB in the sectionals. Wasnt even close lol

You must be feeling guilty if you think my post was directed toward you. I think all of us DB fans know what your doing here and why. Your easy to spot. I stated the simple facts and you think it is "arrogant bluster". Actually you don't really think its arrogent bluster. Your just trying to convince everybody else that it is. Either way it doesn't help your situation being a loser. Good luck with any future post that you may make. It ain't working here chump.

Never said it was directed toward me. Have someone read it to you again.

You really don't know how the arrogant bluster hurts your team? Really?

Keep talking.

Keep talking.

Your like one of those little nats that keeps swarming around your face and just won't go away. You just have to kill the stupid thing to make it stop. Splat!!!! Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

Keep talking.

Man what are you some kind of nut case. Arrogant bluster? I've watched alot of football on TV, college, pro, been to 100's of high school games, played high school ball for 4 years, and I've never heard anybody talk about anybody having arrogant bluster. You sound stupid. I've seen teams like Florida act arrogant on the field and in interviews, and you will never find fans any more arrogant than Florida fans. Never seen it hurt their team. What it does is make every body else mad and jellous. I think that might be your problem. Your team has probably been beat about 20 times in a row by DB and you don't have any answers. All you can do is come on here and whine like a little baby. Im right and you know it.