McKenzie VS Martin Westview

rebelsnook

been good man, real good. we may be in for a real interesting year. we lost some big talent. our qb better learn fast or the second string guy will be taking his place. 2ns stringer is a better passer, bigger, stronger, but a sophmore. i read you guys are going with luke. it will be a contest with dresden, and i always hate coming to McKenzie. Nothin personal!! We got it handed to us there 2 years ago, one of the worst games we ever played!!

Yes, Luke Is The Man. Has Looked Really Well, Big And Strong...I Remember Our Wars With Westview..Some Good And Some Bad...Looks As If You Will Be Having A Good Run This Year As Well!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been good man, real good. we may be in for a real interesting year. we lost some big talent. our qb better learn fast or the second string guy will be taking his place. 2ns stringer is a better passer, bigger, stronger, but a sophmore. i read you guys are going with luke. it will be a contest with dresden, and i always hate coming to McKenzie. Nothin personal!! We got it handed to us there 2 years ago, one of the worst games we ever played!!

When have you watched the two quarterbacks? I watched couple games 7on7 tournament and ab wass making all the throws. But Coady don't pass the ball and when he did last year it costs us. I'm glad we got quarterback that can run. Westview is smash mouth just like Milan and all sudden people r worried bout Milan and Westview quarterbacks?

Hey Watcher?...Me And Ole Duck, And MckRebel Dad Are Gonna Smoke A Goat, If We Can Find Big Enough Papers. We Thought We Might Tailgate A Lil, Before The Game. And Any Of You Other Hosers Reading This Are Welcome As Well...Mrs. Butchie Really Knows How To Cook..A Look At My Mid-section Would Be Good Proof!...Maybe We'll Do A Add A Dish Deal...I Got Some Catfish That Needs To Be Done Up As Well?....Any Takers?

Hey Watcher?...Me And Ole Duck, And MckRebel Dad Are Gonna Smoke A Goat, If We Can Find Big Enough Papers. We Thought We Might Tailgate A Lil, Before The Game. And Any Of You Other Hosers Reading This Are Welcome As Well...Mrs. Butchie Really Knows How To Cook..A Look At My Mid-section Would Be Good Proof!...Maybe We'll Do A Add A Dish Deal...I Got Some Catfish That Needs To Be Done Up As Well?....Any Takers?

Butchie, update me on this goat smoking thing.......what game is it???? Remember there is one Friday that we are supposed to be out of pocket this time.

As for the Westview game with the Rebels, it's a "who knows" thing for now. Westview is always tough and will come right at you. Someone put it "smashmouth". That's well and good untill a team gets behind and has to step up and throw to get back in a game. I only have to look back to last season to see that one. The rebel defense I thought played pretty well in the Jamboree. I was pleased with how they looked. The Rebel O has some rough edges but when a few more receivers come of age and the O line comes together and gains experience the Rebels will be a solid unit again. I saw moments of pure brilliance on offense at the Jamboree and I thought that the Rebels pretty much played their regular game and not so much a watered down version as is expected. Perry Co. did fumble a lot against us but 4 of the 5 were forced by tough defensive plays.

Rebels HAVE to cut down on the penalties........."delay of game" out the wazzou!!!! Some of it seemed bogus but work on that guys.

Yes yea. Well make sure you eat a good breakfast and pack a good lunch because it's gonna be a long day

Butchie, what we gonna do with lagger169??? We invite folks to a goat smokin' and he advises we eat good the rest of the day??? I'd make him eat the leftover papers if I was you!!!

Oh wait, he prolly thought you said a goat roaping!!!! :roflol::hungry:

Edited by duckman38201

Butchie, what we gonna do with lagger169??? We invite folks to a goat smokin' and he advises we eat good the rest of the day??? I'd make him eat the leftover papers if I was you!!!

Oh wait, he prolly thought you said a goat roaping!!!! :roflol::hungry:

Aint Much Telling About Ole Logger...But The Westview/Dresden Game Was Pitiful..Terrible..Neither Team Able To Get Much Going And The Yellow Hankies Was Flying

Still very puzzled at the outcome of Dresden vs Westview. Not what I expected although I expected Dresden to be improved but I also figured Westview for the same.:wacko:

I think it just make for an interesting week 1 at Rebel Stadium and week 2 at the Hog Pen.:thumb:

I can tell you what happened. Looked like a square dance in the middle of the field. I did not see anything from either side. Run middle gain 2-3 yards take a flag and move back 5. CAN NOT pass at all. Hope WV does because they hit DB's better than Rcvrs. WV has two pretty descent backs, 27 and 8, and thats it. Line is huge but slower than X-Mas. We play to our potential and we cruise to 2-0, BANK IT.