tc vs fc

tc05

tc vs fc  

18 members have voted

1. 1. who will win under the lights

i wanna know what u guys thing of this match-up cause the winner is in good shape to make the run for the gold ball

hey tc05, welcome to the t. how do you think the jackets are gonna do this year? man we would be going for goldball #4 in a row if it hadn't of been for those misclassified sissy mountain boys, right? we are glad to have you on board rooting for the jackets, what year did you play or are you playing now? when did you get your ring? i can tell you are going to be a great addition to the tc posting community. go jackets! :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278
  • Upvote 2

hey tc05, welcome to the t. how do you think the jackets are gonna do this year? man we would be going for goldball #4 in a row if it hadn't of been for those misclassified sissy mountain boys, right? we are glad to have you on board rooting for the jackets, what year did you play or are you playing now? when did you get your ring? i can tell you are going to be a great addition to the tc posting community. go jackets! :roflolk:

played in 05 and won state with my boyz we are a very close group wen i see them we tlk about old times i played under the satterfield helm creasy was on staff his first year i was freshman great guy know him love him wish nothing but the best for him. this group this year is a great group of kids i alot of them they want it so i think there going to get it. them mountain slums were just a lil lame to me come see my 05 team it would be game over by half and the tc fans and fc fans and state of tn fans of football know it!!!!!!! gold ball here we come u gotta love high school football

played in 05 and won state with my boyz we are a very close group wen i see them we tlk about old times i played under the satterfield helm creasy was on staff his first year i was freshman great guy know him love him wish nothing but the best for him. this group this year is a great group of kids i alot of them they want it so i think there going to get it. them mountain slums were just a lil lame to me come see my 05 team it would be game over by half and the tc fans and fc fans and state of tn fans of football know it!!!!!!! gold ball here we come u gotta love high school football

what finally got you to posting? who's gonna be our big contributors this year other than harper, gimme some names. what do you think about the lineman that got kicked off the team?

Edited by snoball5278

great kid worked hard that hurt that team alot we are thin in number anyways on line . but that kid from chcago will help alot and the other haper thats a freshman will help some so i think (this is just me tlking) thats skill guys great line not so great

great kid worked hard that hurt that team alot we are thin in number anyways on line . but that kid from chcago will help alot and the other haper thats a freshman will help some so i think (this is just me tlking) thats skill guys great line not so great

i hope they don't over use kenyan too much this year. i heard the chicago is good but not the all star most thought he was gonna be. nothing against him at all, i've just heard that folks put him on a very high pedestal before they even saw him, regardless i hope ths best for him and think he'll help us out. have you heard anything about the kid from georgia and the kid from kentucky?

Edited by snoball5278

The Goat sez: Son, you sound right to get in our inner circle...you might say ring of fire!!! By "mountain slums" are you talking about those lowlife, chop-blocking, cakewalking sons of New Orleans working girls from Sissy Mountain? Regardless, it's always nice to meet a kindred spirit, don't be shy. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

That 2005 championship was an amazing run! Were you a freshman on the '05 team?