Tullahoma at McGavock

binns37388

The Tullahoma Wildcats travel to Nashville, Tn Friday nite to take on the Raiders of McGavock High School. McGavock is the defending District 12 champion and Tullahoma was the District 8AAA champion last season. This should be a great game and its the first time these two schools have ever played each other in football. Maybe Tullahoma should do like the major college programs do and schedule Red Boiling Springs, Community and Huntland in between their district games. The weather should be pretty good with scattered storms forecast for middle tennessee. I know McGavock lost a lot of good players off last years team, but its a big school with around 2700 students. I'm sure they'll be loaded with talent. You can listen to our live pregame show starting at 6pm and at 6:30pm a new feature will be "MURPHYS MATCHUPS" WITH Murphy Fair talking about most of the big games this week-end. Then after the game, the post game will be on with scores from all around the state. You can listen on www.fantasyradio.com, charter channel 6 and live on 101.5. The live radio game for this week will be Coffee Co at Shelbyville. Join Scott Shasteen and myself each Friday for some high school football.