Camden @ David Lipscomb

matt_8777

HDIK I know any win is a good win but is this one one that will foreshadow the season to come? I know you kep up with it. Is this one that will help us come playoffs?

This shows that Camden can compete with midstate privates which could help come playoff time if/when they meet the likes of CPA and/or Goodpasture.

Camden interception. Takes over. Moves the ball to end the game, but Trae White breaks open and scores. 29-17 Camden with 6 seconds to go. Is this an upset? I've been busy and haven't been able to keep up this year.

Camden will be great this year I AM A BULLDOGS FAN AND CAMDEN WILL BE HARD TO BEAT THIS SEASON GO LIONS.

Trae White was "The Man" on offense tonight and Kyle Blackburn was "The Beast" on defense. Trae had three TD's and mad so many lipscomb defenders miss I'm sure someone tore an ACL trying to keep up with those moves he was putting on them. I think more defenders just simply got their ankles broken (not literally) than actually tackled him. Kyle Blackburn had to have had at least 15 tackles and seemed like he was everywhere the ball was on defense. He might have set up camp in some of Lipscomb's RB's shirts. This team never gave up even though they were down. Camden wore Lipscomb's players down and they didn't seem the same after the middel of the 3rd quarter. I don't question the heart or ability of Lipscomb, but it didn't seem like they had anything left in the tanks in the Third quarter. Good luck to both teams. On to Westview.

Congrats Camden, big win for you guys and West TN. By the way, I went to the

CC vs Humboldt game, looks like Ward shoulda stayed put. Crockett County has Zero talent

Thanks Swingjuice. I believe coach Ward will do fine there.I think most people in Camden with any sense will wish him well and appreciate the direction provided for the program.

Good job boys! Let's keep it up!

Camden interception. Takes over. Moves the ball to end the game, but Trae White breaks open and scores. 29-17 Camden with 6 seconds to go. Is this an upset? I've been busy and haven't been able to keep up this year.

Congrats Lions !! Y'all never gave up ...thats what it takes HEART !

• Upvote 1