CoalField at pigeon Forge

harley04

Coalfield brings a pre Season 7th in state ranking to Pigeon Forge, heard they have 17 of 22 returning starters. Good QB, an All State Wide Receiver, pre Season all state freshman lineman. Pigeon Forge will be the faster team, an will take this one 28-21.

Seen both teams in scrimmages and should be a good game. I'm going with Coalfield.

Tell us about Pigeon Forge, havent heard much about them. I'm pulling for anyone playing Coalfield.

All I know about PF is that they have over 20 seniors on their team this year. They have a running back named Chase Travis who was great his sophomore year, got hurt last year and is supposed to be one of the state's top backs this year

once again the big question in pf is can the talented players overcome the bad coaching and terible play calling. the travis kid is good but no where near the best in the state. he will have a buch of yards against the cosbys and union countys and the backups at schools that blow pf out but he is not great. good but not great. he will get the ball about 35 times a game becasue the coach thinks travis is the only way to win.