Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

@SportsFan..

You just posted on another thread that LC would win 45-12.. now you sayin 'seems like to me LC's already won and are goin to murder us'

I think he was trying to be sarcastic. :unsure:

Okay, after reading the rest of his posts, maybe not. Let's send him over to sit on the LC side. :mrgreen:

Edited by viking_fan

Yeah I'm a clown? Just because I say PC beats LC? And bc I said LC has NO class? Sorry I'll rephrase my statement.. Half of LC's team has no class.. Better for you? You would be lying if you sat here and said that all of LC's team has class and you know that. Maybe you should ask around and see what all some of the LC players are putting on Fbook everytime Tucker puts something on there apparently your the one that doesnt have a clue what your talking about. Im from LC and I still live in LC but I'm not going to sit here and say LC is going to win whenever i know otherwise

Yeah I'm a clown? Just because I say PC beats LC? And bc I said LC has NO class? Sorry I'll rephrase my statement.. Half of LC's team has no class.. Better for you? You would be lying if you sat here and said that all of LC's team has class and you know that. Maybe you should ask around and see what all some of the LC players are putting on Fbook everytime Tucker puts something on there apparently your the one that doesnt have a clue what your talking about. Im from LC and I still live in LC but I'm not going to sit here and say LC is going to win whenever i know otherwise

Nicely said :thumb:

I remember you! You was top in the special ed classes every yr. Wasnt you a water boy on the girl basketball team b/c you couldnt make it as the fb water boy! your insane man, just move to pc and take the whipping with your boyz.

I remember you! You was top in the special ed classes every yr. Wasnt you a water boy on the girl basketball team b/c you couldnt make it as the fb water boy! your insane man, just move to pc and take the whipping with your boyz.

We got ourselves a comedian here tell some more jokes please... If you honestly believe LC is gonna win then apparently you were the one in the special ed classes

I agree with FIRSTANDTEN, You are the exact definition of an IDIOT. You have probably dont know how good Lewis County is or Perry County is. You probably havent been to any of their scrimmages. You probably only think pc is gonna be good because of what you have heard about their QB. You should do something with youre life instead of talk crap about a team that, from youre name seems that you played for. Just because you obviously got shafted on youre team doesnt mean you have to talk crap for whoever they play against!

To all LC posters, Lewis Co just doesn't have the potential that Perry Co has. I've heard of two good players from over there, Sparkman and Landon. Landon may be big, but his build will only contribute about four minutes until he has an asthmatic breakdown. That being said, Lewis Co has only four seniors. Compared to PCs 15+, it just won't be enough. Lewis County doesn't have the quickness to match Tucker, Dill, Rhodes, Watkins, Mathis, or Grimes. Last thing, there may be a few kids on that team that has class, but not one LC poster can say that Sparkman does.

I agree with FIRSTANDTEN, You are the exact definition of an IDIOT. You have probably dont know how good Lewis County is or Perry County is. You probably havent been to any of their scrimmages. You probably only think pc is gonna be good because of what you have heard about their QB. You should do something with youre life instead of talk crap about a team that, from youre name seems that you played for. Just because you obviously got shafted on youre team doesnt mean you have to talk crap for whoever they play against!

Haha Ya'll are going to be real upset after tomorrow night. I've seen both teams play and this year PC is just the better team. LC is on a down slope they have been since they started playing these better teams, LC will be lucky to have another 4 and 6 season this year, and I just havent heard alot about Tucker and his other good teammates I've seen them play and there is no way LC can compete. PC will throw all over LC's D. This actually doesnt make me an idiot if you compare both teams its a very intelligent statement.

To all LC posters, Lewis Co just doesn't have the potential that Perry Co has. I've heard of two good players from over there, Sparkman and Landon. Landon may be big, but his build will only contribute about four minutes until he has an asthmatic breakdown. That being said, Lewis Co has only four seniors. Compared to PCs 15+, it just won't be enough. Lewis County doesn't have the quickness to match Tucker, Dill, Rhodes, Watkins, Mathis, or Grimes. Last thing, there may be a few kids on that team that has class, but not one LC poster can say that Sparkman does.

You are one smart guy

I believe Perry County will win, despite the loss of an unbelieveable playmaker in Dray Mercer. However, they have some deep talent on both sides of the ball, they're line is MUCH improved with 2 boys from Henry County and 1 from Foley Alabama who I hear is a heck of a player.

On the other side, Lewis County too has some players. The focus of the thread seems to be Graham and Sparkman.. two tough linebackers, but Cody Bennett will have a greater impact than either of them in this game in my opinion.

Questions that remain: Can LC's Secondary contain the explosive offense of PC that we have seen the past 2 years?? LC does not have a Secondary player to match the Height advantage of Rhodes, which I understand Height isn't the only thing, but Austin Rice wore our the LC secondary last year.. Who wins the battle in the trenches? Sure PC has some new guys, but LCs line I'm not so familiar with, but the LBs ain't no joke, 3 tough ones, especially if Sparkman doesn't lose his composure.

I feel if PC can get a lead early they win 36-21, BUT If LC takes a lead, Coach Sharp will run his game and chew that clock, and run that ball up the middle and chew the clock and make PC make a stop, if thats the case, it could be a long night... I dont see that to happen with the Offense of PC. PC takes care of business 36-21

You are one smart guy

you and the troll are stupid. landon could run circles around pc if told to. he my be big but he is fast. tucker wont out run him like he did that lb from forrest landon is much faster then he was. just get ready for the rumble boys. im done talking to you fools from pc cuz yall really do drink that coon creek water.