Cascade @ Jo Byrns

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he has decided to go the technical career path as an electrician. I really wanted him to a least try college but once they're an adult you have to let them go their own path. How are you and yours?

Well, It Concerns Me, That He Didn't Proceed To College...I'm Sure There We're Offers. But Your Right, And He Is Too. You Have Done Your Best, And It's Time To Watch Him Grow Into Adulthood. I Have 4 Children, And None Of Them Have Done As I Requested, Or Had Hoped They Do...I Should Have Killed Them When They We're Little...Now I'd Have To Dig Such A Big Hole To Bury Them, It Aint Worth The Effort...LOL

Actually who they played very much factors in to pretty much everything; had they played Heath or somebody like that it would have probably been 40-50 to zero.....

I will go out on a limb and say that Macon County is not as good as South Pittsburg. You may or may not agree with that opinion. Fact is as of right now JB is not as good of a team as they were last year at this point in the season a year ago. Either way the game will be a good one and should prove to be a great learning tool for the rest of the season. Of course you JB guys would know your team the best and I am throwing a score out there. Who know Cascade may not be any good at all and lose by 35 points.

No, he has decided to go the technical career path as an electrician. I really wanted him to a least try college but once they're an adult you have to let them go their own path. How are you and yours?

She's back! :D:P

Little bit off topic, but FA11, how far is Cascade from Nashville? Is it a pretty good ways? I'm thinking about making the trip up there to watch Wayne County v. Cascade in 2 weeks.

Edited by jusboro

She's back! :D:P

Little bit off topic, but FA11, how far is Cascade from Nashville? Is it a pretty good ways? I'm thinking about making the trip up there to watch Wayne County v. Cascade in 2 weeks.

You didn't ask me, but I think Cascade is close to Shelbyville. Tucker's mom went to school there. You might message her on FB, she can probably tell you the best way to go.