Daniel Boone @ Cherokee

RebelConvert

Boone sucked tonight plain and simple, not the same team as the past two years.... No energy, no effort, and definately NO heart... Somethin better change quickly or its gna be a long year and when I say that I mean 2,3,4 wins at most.... But Tenn High had there share of struggles from wat I hear didnt they Cap?

AGREE, Boone's QB play is just weak, the running game was the only bright spot all night. The defense has already given up 58 pts in 2 games, something has to change. These boys need to take a long look at themselves. We need to tighten up them cleats and get to work.

Good Luck, and Boone Pride.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last nights game was a sloppy one. Boone had a good rushing attack but not much else. Cherokee capitalized on the Boone turnovers or this game would have been alot more close. However if our recievers would have caught the balls that hit them in the hands the margin would have been greater. This was very uncharacteristic of them but we'll take the win any way we can get it. Trailblazersback eluded that the officials were not calling much and he was right. I believe that there were only 4 or 5 flags thrown all night.

FUB it aint coachin ill tel u that right now, trust me ive played for this guy, most underated coach aroumd..... Two yr ago when Boone went to the third round, won ten games (most in school history) he done all that..... One vote away from winnin caoch of the year in that conference who he lost too Stubbs at Tenn High, who may I mention his team beat Stubbs and them in the second rnd...... Last two yrs Boones won 19 games, most in school history and second to only Elizabethton in wins in that two yr span out of the Tri-City Region

...... So its clearly not coachin buddy

Boone sucked tonight plain and simple, not the same team as the past two years.... No energy, no effort, and definately NO heart... Somethin better change quickly or its gna be a long year and when I say that I mean 2,3,4 wins at most.... But Tenn High had there share of struggles from wat I hear didnt they Cap?

Actually last year was the first time in a decade that THS hasn't finish first or second in their conference and I can't remember the last time we didn't make the playoffs. But they did string together three or four sub-pair seasons in a row in the late 90's.

FUB it aint coachin ill tel u that right now, trust me ive played for this guy, most underated coach aroumd..... Two yr ago when Boone went to the third round, won ten games (most in school history) he done all that..... One vote away from winnin caoch of the year in that conference who he lost too Stubbs at Tenn High, who may I mention his team beat Stubbs and them in the second rnd...... Last two yrs Boones won 19 games, most in school history and second to only Elizabethton in wins in that two yr span out of the Tri-City Region

...... So its clearly not coachin buddy

i've benn watching boone play 6 years now,what was the record before and after that group of seniors left.in the 6 years of watching jenkins hasn't made the first tackle,TD,not one first down or even a field goal.IT IS COACHING BUDDY THATS WERE IT STARTS AND FINISHES.