Gleason against Greenfield

hogheaven

District 13 shows off its strength again against a very young Greenfield team. I've heard tons of talk from our neighbors south of Dresden. I didn't realize it but they have the weakest non district schedule I've ever seen. They may go 7-3 and get crushed in round 1 of the playoffs. Scotts hill, Fulton, Greenfield, halls. They have figured out the playoff system down there. Smart Coaches! Truly wish you luck in all but one game this year bulldogs. You have some awesome young talent and a quality qb. Good luck this week! :flower:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District 13 shows off its strength again against a very young Greenfield team. I've heard tons of talk from our neighbors south of Dresden. I didn't realize it but they have the weakest non district schedule I've ever seen. They may go 7-3 and get crushed in round 1 of the playoffs. Scotts hill, Fulton, Greenfield, halls. They have figured out the playoff system down there. Smart Coaches! Truly wish you luck in all but one game this year bulldogs. You have some awesome young talent and a quality qb. Good luck this week! :flower:

Well, i think we have a talented team, but we still have a long way to go. The offensive line needs improvement, and our overall hitting needs a little work. I think we should win the majority of our non region games, but we still need to beat West Carroll and/or Bruceton. However, I will never say we are going to win a game, because I did that four years ago when we were playing Greenfield. We were favorited to win and got our butts stomped, lol. We were the better team and should have been 8-2 that year instead of 7-3.

Anyways, I am very excited about this season and the kickoff game Friday at Greenfield!

Oh and one other thing, Coach Lampkins did come away with a victory Friday, as he became a father Friday afternoon. Congrats Coach.

Thanks Hog and good luck to Dresden this year too, just how about taking it a couple notches down on the hitting, lol. Y'all were really tough Thursday night!

Edited by OKCthunder11

Dresden doesn't play Halls. We rotated the Lions off for TCA.

I have talked to people and know that their QB is weak but have alot of younger players that are going to have to carry the load if the bulldogs want to have a winning year. i think they are overall a good team but no help from their senior players. goodluck to both teas tomorrow.

I have talked to people and know that their QB is weak but have alot of younger players that are going to have to carry the load if the bulldogs want to have a winning year. i think they are overall a good team but no help from their senior players. goodluck to both teas tomorrow.

Well, i think 4 out of 5 people on their line are seniors, qb is a senior, two of the running backs are seniors, two receivers are seniors. And most of their offense plays defense, so all around the seniors make up the starting core.

Don't get me wrong, gleason has a very talented group of young players, but will have to rely on their juniors' and seniors' experience to help them compete. The QB didn't have a good scrimmage against waverly, but the line was struggling, because they were still working out the kinks and they probably still are. But, i think their qb will be solid for them.

And i agree that the younger guys will need to step up to help gleason win games. :thumb: