Loudon vs Lenoir City

REBELRON

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lenoir City will have it this year. They should have had it last year. I don't think it will be a blow out, but I think orange and blacks got this one. Hope this year starts a new streak for LC. They look to win more this year and make a better run in the playoffs. I think they will win more than just this one.Hoping for a hard fought injury free game on both sides of the ball. ;)

Sorry to say this but Lenoir city gets this one,may be their only win of the season,Loudon is really down this year,dont even think it will be close,but it is a huge rivalry and anything can happen.Good luck skins!

I think it would be an upset if the Redskins win. Lenior City is greatly improved over last year. Got some transfer that can be different makers. Loudon starts the season 0-2.( Got Alcoa next week)

suprised to see the score. figured it would be a competitive game but thought lc would break the streak this yr and get a win. Loudon owns lenoir city right now.. 7 straight! i think a lot comes down to lc usually gets out coached in a lot of games.... usualy have good skill players but seem to lose the close ones. nice win for loudon to start the season with a game next week against alcoa. good luck to both teams the rest of the year.

Sorry to say this but Lenoir city gets this one,may be their only win of the season,Loudon is really down this year,dont even think it will be close,but it is a huge rivalry and anything can happen.Good luck skins!

Wow!was completely wrong on this one,great job redskins!!!A very well coached team as usual.Lenoir city really needs to take a long look at what they are trying to do,on paper should have won this one(but that is why we play).Will be another would have could have season for LC,just not a well coached team.This was an opportunity wasted!As i said before may have missed out on the only win of the season.Good luck redskins!

Wow!was completely wrong on this one,great job redskins!!!A very well coached team as usual.Lenoir city really needs to take a long look at what they are trying to do,on paper should have won this one(but that is why we play).Will be another would have could have season for LC,just not a well coached team.This was an opportunity wasted!As i said before may have missed out on the only win of the season.Good luck redskins!

I agree with you. Lc most deff has the talent to do some big things this year it just all comes down to the coaching. Even though im from Loudon I would like to see Lc start shakin some cages in its distric.