Greeneville Football

VolsLunatic

Greeneville only beat Science Hill by 8 points. Is Greeneville overrated or was it just first game jitters? Does Science Hill have a good team this year?

Greeneville is 4A while Science Hill is 6A. Greeneville was missing two key players, and their two best defensive players also went out at one point during the game. They missed two extra point attempts, and a field goal (very unusual considering how good the kicking game is for Greeneville). The backup QB threw an interception which turned into a Science Hill TD before the half. Greeneville would have likely scored again at the end of the game, but Science Hill didn’t call any of their time outs and just let time expire. With all of that, they still beat a much improved 6A team. What do you think that says about Greeneville?

Edited by GvilleDevilsFan

I forgot to mention in my post that Science Hill is a good team. They are better than some people are currently giving them credit for.

The original post asking if Greeneville was overrated seemed a little suspect to me. Why do you ask if a team is overrated after one game, especially since that one game happened to be a win against a much larger 6A school? I could understand if they lost, but that wasn't the case.