Best Football Coach in Williamson County?

WillCoGuru

Who is the best football coach in Williamson County?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best football coach in Williamson County

• Clayton - Franklin
    • Crawford - Brentwood
    • Dyson - Independence
    • Keasler - Summit
    • Rector - Centennial
    • Rietveld - Ravenwood
    • Hertzog - Page
  2. 2. Who is the worst football coach in Williamson County

• Clayton - Franklin
    • Crawford - Brentwood
    • Dyson - Independence
    • Keasler - Summit
    • Rector - Centennial
    • Rietvel - Ravenwood
    • Hertzog - Page

You omitted Chris Hughes from Fairview. He is in his 3rd year with the Jackets. I believe he has a 17-7 record with 2 playoff appearances and a 10 win season at his first High School stop. Fairview could compete with any public school in Williamson Co. They may have some of the best skill guys in the county.

• Upvote 1

This serves no purpose. No coach deserves this.

I would agree with this. Guys that get paid pathetically and are already publically abused for wins and losses doesnt sound right to do this to them.

Besides, everyone already knows the best is Rector. :thumb:

Serioulsy, didnt he win the last state championship won by a county school, albiet at a different school (Ravenwood)?

Well If Ralphie and his recruits played in Class AAA(5A & 6A), he would have been included in the poll. By the way, I saw where BA got there butt handed to them last Friday. Could there possibly be a better team out there that money can buy?

:roflol:

I don't see anything in the topic that asks about the best coach in Div. I AAA; just best coachin Williamson, which Potter, in my opinion, is.

Coupla questions for you, since you seem to have taken great pleasure in BA's recent loss to Trinity from Louisville:

1. When's the last time your team played a top 10 nationally ranked team? Result?

2. When's the last time your team played against a school which enrolled more than 6 times the number of boys (about 220 at BA to about 1300 at Trinity) Result?

3. What is Potter's record against the Williamson County publics?

That's what I thought - thanks for playing.

I don't see anything in the topic that asks about the best coach in Div. I AAA; just best coachin Williamson, which Potter, in my opinion, is.

Coupla questions for you, since you seem to have taken great pleasure in BA's recent loss to Trinity from Louisville:

1. When's the last time your team played a top 10 nationally ranked team? Result?

2. When's the last time your team played against a school which enrolled more than 6 times the number of boys (about 220 at BA to about 1300 at Trinity) Result?

3. What is Potter's record against the Williamson County publics?

That's what I thought - thanks for playing.

I don't have a team Chauncey. I would hope Potters record is better against the Williamson County Publics because he can RECRUIT his players. If I wanted to go watch paid players, I would go watch MBA or The U!!!