Notre Dame at Mcminn Central

BALLCOACH93

Saw ND at a scrimmage.....and I saw McMinn County last week......NO WAY! Plus how slow is Grace. As a coach once said Grace is "slower" than a parked car. ND is not as good as McMinn period. Heck, ND only won one game last year and I think it was Grace. We will see!

ND may not be as good as Mcminn co.,But all they have to be is 1 point better than central to win.Plus ND may have went 1-9 last year, but that's still one more wins than central had last year.I think that the new scoreboard will get a workout tonight.

Edited by BALLCOACH93

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was a fun game to watch if you like alot of touchdowns.I wasn't to far off my final score,I said it would be 35-27 ND.Also said they would give the new scoreboard a workout it's first game.Both teams looked good on off. and bad on def.Polk co. has lost 2 in a row,and they will be pissed off next friday night,So get ready central.Glad to see that coach Goodin atleast tried a trick play on the fake punt,I bout fell out of my seat when i seen it.Holly has a great arm and made a great deep pass tonight.I thought central had a chance to win one tonight,But to many mistakes.