Mt. Pleasant Host Spring Hill

66in74

MtP will be hungry for a win after their loss last week. They should be over those 1st game jitters, while SH will have to deal with them.

If SH's big offensive line can win the line of scrimmage, then they should be able to pound the rock, control the game and determine the outcome.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spring Hill wants revenge from last season and mTp wants to keep from going 0-2.

Game will be won up front. Who ever can run the football will win the game.

Who are the keys for SH 66?

I don't talk specific names but......

IMHO..the key for SH is their offensive line. They are big and can be very physical. They have 3 RBs who are capable of the big play at any time. Their QB must protect the football. Defensively they have a couple of LBs that will knock your head off. DB's must play their postitions and not give up the big play.

Hopefully MtP will weed eat on the vistitors side because it can be a "jungle" on that side of the field. :roflol:

Edited by 66in74

I don't talk specific names but......

IMHO..the key for SH is their offensive line. They are big and can be very physical. They have 3 RBs who are capable of the big play at any time. Their QB must protect the football. Defensively they have a couple of LBs that will knock your head off. DB's must play their postitions and not give up the big play.

Hopefully MtP will weed eat on the vistitors side because it can be a "jungle" on that side of the field. :roflol:

Yeah...that visitor's side could use some work...lol!

MP comes out slinging the ball around for nothing other than wasting downs like last week 9/26? Then SH wins this one like Cascade did last week. Cascade didn't have that great a running game and still put up 3 td's. Spring Hill has about the same if not a liittle better running game than Cascade. So will MP throw for a bunch of incompletions again? Or will MP turn their weapon loose?

MP has a good back in their QB that can get yardage per down instead of wasting them, probly even for td's , with his feet. He's got a good arm, kinda accurate, but gotta have somebody catching them. As of last game, that ain't happening. Sorry, but practice shouldn't be happening during game time. Win with what works or lose to gain practice. Last week it looked like MP was practicing. I hope this week MP comes to win.

I like wholders comment. The team who can run the ball wins.

I feel like the Tigers can catch. I think last week nerves got the best of some of the players. Remember they had a tramatic summer. In years past we have been blasted for NOT throwing the ball...Marco Dailey era... We have a quarterback with an arm AND feet...I say lets take advantage of both. We did score on a pass last week. Trust the coaches...they know what they are doing.

MP comes out slinging the ball around for nothing other than wasting downs like last week 9/26? MP has a good back in their QB that can get yardage per down instead of wasting them, probly even for td's , with his feet. I like wholders comment. The team who can run the ball wins.

i agree the coaches should run him every down.if he gets tired let him rest 1 play and then start running him again.he can always rest on saturday!