Mckenzie vs Westview..who you got

westview4sho

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, and the 12th in the nation thing is gonna get you maybe 6 wins this year. Fulmer had top ten

classes year end and year out, and flopped most of the time. In case you haven't figured it out

stooge it's about coaching. Fulmer is coaching WHERE? Thats right. He's a joke just like Drooley.

I really could care less about Mckenzie or Westview, you're both bride's maids anyway.

we will double 6 wins. <_<:thumb:

Or maybe Camden is just really good.. lost by 2 points and 8 points.. Camden is one heck of a 3a football team.. Mckenzie will win

3A or not mckenzie thought they had the better team in 09 and 10 and mckenzie rolled over in second half. Westview already has a game in. Like i said though, could go either way

Mckenzie will blow Westview out. no disrespect, just the way it will be

best teams around area

Henry County

Lexington

Milan

Camden

Dyersburg

Mckenzie

intersting thread to say the least...i've seen Westview play already this season..(howbeit the jamboree) and they seem to be struggling early offensively. Furthermore, speedy teams (as is Lexington) will give them problems..don't think McKenzie has the "overall speed" that Lexington has...I can assure you Coach Coady is not happy with his team's performance from a week ago...all that said..this is a really tough one to call..so I will leave it to you Charger and Rebel faithful!

SLS...don't know how big the "area" of your best teams around..but since you have Lexington in your list..Madison County borders them to the West..thus Northside and Liberty should be on that list..both teams listed would "probably" beat McKenzie and Camden with this year's squads. Also..Dyer County who probably has the toughest early season schedule with Cordova, Northside, and Liberty to begin their season!..unfortunately..Westview does not "quite yet" make the list...but somehow I figure them to "right the ship" at some point! Good luck again to both Chargers and Rebs...would love to see this one!

best teams around area

Henry County

Lexington

Milan

Camden

Dyersburg

Mckenzie

I agrre McKenzie will win in a close game as Westview will rebound

also I believe you meant Dyer County who may finally come of age instead of Dyersburg..Trojans won big against a team that hasnt won in over 2 years..so the verdict is still out on them this year..Covington and Obion Central will be Milan's tests this year

Henry County and Lexington are the real deal IMO to make deep runs

best teams around area

Henry County

Lexington

Milan

Camden

Northside

Liberty

Dyersburg

Dyer County

Mckenzie

Obion County

Covington

Knew I forgot some. Hard to focus on pain meds. LOL just had kidney stone surgery. got another round tomorrow.

Keep me straight!!