South vs Dobyns-Bennett

TRIBE86

South fans don't like Gilliam for what he did to Coach Hoover. He's also very conceited and arrogant. He might be able to play but that will only get him so far.

I hate that you brought this subject up about Hoover..I don't think he did anything to Hoover.Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Hoover had to step down as the football coach that year. And Sullivan County is very lucky the Gilliam's didn't file a lawsuit. I'm a big TREVOR GILLIAM FAN. :thumb:

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that you brought this subject up about Hoover..I don't think he did anything to Hoover.Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Hoover had to step down as the football coach that year. And Sullivan County is very lucky the Gilliam's didn't file a lawsuit. I'm a big TREVOR GILLIAM FAN. :thumb:

Hoover had to step down because Trevor thinks hes entitled to play and when coach Hoover told him to get out of the huddle for making 2 bad plays in a row, Trevor wouldnt. coach hoover then pushed trevor out of the huddle. Trevor did not fall, get hurt, or anything. Upon being kicked out of the huddle, Trevor said he quit the team and then went home to complain to his mom. Next thing you know, Coach Hoover is being asked to not be the Coach because of this. If you tell me that a coach has never pushed someone out/in a huddle before, your lieing. Trevor didnt like being told what to do. Oh, and not to mention when coach hoover pushed trevor, trevor knocked his hand away. And you all know what i mean when i say "pushed". And if you ask how I know this, it's becuase i was there. I was assisting the team that day.

Edited by rebelfan77

Hoover had to step down because Trevor thinks hes entitled to play and when coach Hoover told him to get out of the huddle for making 2 bad plays in a row, Trevor wouldnt. coach hoover then pushed trevor out of the huddle. Trevor did not fall, get hurt, or anything. Upon being kicked out of the huddle, Trevor said he quit the team and then went home to complain to his mom. Next thing you know, Coach Hoover is being asked to not be the Coach because of this. If you tell me that a coach has never pushed someone out/in a huddle before, your lieing. Trevor didnt like being told what to do. Oh, and not to mention when coach hoover pushed trevor, trevor knocked his hand away. And you all know what i mean when i say "pushed". And if you ask how I know this, it's becuase i was there. I was assisting the team that day.

Well I hate that it happened. It was a mess,and hate that it happened for both parties involved.Best of luck next Friday night COACH.... :thumb:

Good post 2reb this has always been a big ballgame for both sides. We should not bash these kids but build them up. Just to clarify some things said about #50 in the past He never went to South he played at North his fresh and soph years then transfered to DB this year. A person who has to bash a kid on the internet isn't much I don't care who you are but you don't have much class in my book!!!

Edited by oskierebel

Bottom line...this is the biggest game of the week and maybe the year for both teams. South wants to beat DB bad...against all odds. Db wants it just as bad, but the embarrassment of a loss would be much worse.

Good luck to all.

Go Rebels!!!

Your kidding right? This in not the biggest game of the season for the Indians. This is not a Rivarly game no more than any of the other Big Joke Foes in this Conference. Their is not a student walking the halls of South that was even alive the last time the Rebels claimed a victory against the Indians (unless he has been kept back a couple of years). There may not be any Teachers still working either that was there in 1993.

How many points do you want?

As for South shortening the game by moving the chains..... Your number of yards may not be as much as your number of first downs. The Indians Defensive Front and LB Crew is the best since "04... your going nowhere, fast.

Clinton was awful... they would be the 4th best team in the Big Joke Conference.

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay

Your kidding right? This in not the biggest game of the season for the Indians. This is not a Rivarly game no more than any of the other Big Joke Foes in this Conference. Their is not a student walking the halls of South that was even alive the last time the Rebels claimed a victory against the Indians (unless he has been kept back a couple of years). There may not be any Teachers still working either that was there in 1993.

How many points do you want?

As for South shortening the game by moving the chains..... Your number of yards may not be as much as your number of first downs. The Indians Defensive Front and LB Crew is the best since "04... your going nowhere, fast.

Clinton was awful... they would be the 4th best team in the Big Joke Conference.

Roll Tribe Roll

actually coach hunter jordan played in the last game where south beat db. hes the OC for south. and as for me bashing on gilliam. i went to school with him if that tells you how old i am. thats how i know all of it. I know him and his personality. If you know him like i do, you might feel slightly different. And i know he never went to south. that stuff happened at CHMS. thats why he transfered.

Edited by rebelfan77