Cascade vs. G-Ville

Champs

Cascade has a tough, hard-nose defense that is led by MLB James Bunn. Their defense will control the game and their offense will score enough to win. G-Ville will not be able to run the ball up the middle against Cascade, like they have against everyone else. Predicition: Cascade 17-7. :)

Posted by Champs:

Cascade has a tough, hard-nose defense that is led by MLB James Bunn. Their defense will control the game and their offense will score enough to win. G-Ville will not be able to run the ball up the middle against Cascade, like they have against everyone else. Predicition: Cascade 17-7. :)

I think you are in for a surprise from Gordansville. They are very tough. They WILL run on you and they can pass the ball much better than last year. If you are counting on being more physical, you are in for a long night.

Kitties 21 - Dishwashing Detergents 0

I believe G'ville has one of the best offensive lines in 1A. They come off the ball low and hard and stay with their blocks longer than anybody I have seen this year. On defensive you will also see two of the best LB's in 1A.

I am not a G'ville fan. I would love to see Kenny Parker win this big game. It would speak volumes for our region. But unfortunately I believe Cascade is in for a loss.

well,i seen the gville smith co game and i can tell u know tht gville is a very physical team.The 2 linebackers i think babcock and i dont know the other one are the best around in 1A.claiborne and babcock r very good hard runners who well lay u out.they do have a very good o-line.I wish both g-ville and the owls from carthage good luck tonight .

GVILLE 28 Cascade 8

Posted by G2:

I think I heard the same thing last year. G'ville by 14.

And, the game will probably resemble last year's as well. Low scoring, hard-hitting, great football game. I think you will find that the teams are just as evenly matched as they were last year. The only way this game is not extremely close is if one team has turnover problems.

If you think anyone from Cascade is under-estimating Gordonsville, your dead wrong. Gordonsville is an excellent team that is well-coached and very disciplined. I am also very impressed with their sportsmanship and the class shown by the entire program, including their fans. Cascade has nothing but respect for Gordonsville's program. I hope Gordonsville is under-estimating Cascade as much as you sound like you are, though. Over-confidence may make it an interesting night.

Guest BleedingOrange

I think this will be a very exiciteing and hard nose football game. Cascade is not under estimateing g-ville or any other programs that they play. The defence will step up to the challange and surprise alot of people. They r out just trying to get RESPECT.

Posted by BleedingOrange:

I think this will be a very exiciteing and hard nose football game. Cascade is not under estimateing g-ville or any other programs that they play. The defence will step up to the challange and surprise alot of people. They r out just trying to get RESPECT.

WOW! What at game!!!The Champion defense did step up to the challenge and met it headon. Anytime a team can go on the road against two undefeated teams at this time of the year and come back home with two wins is a statement. The offense wasn't too shabby tonight either. :x Great team effort all around. As a fan, it sure was a fun game to watch. Just keep up the hard work, fellas.