Beech (1-1) AT Station Camp (1-1)

football2011

SC has talent. For whatever reason, has not resulted in wins. SC playoff chances are on life support already. Don't want to look too far ahead, but if they lose to Gallatin in two weeks, they are playing for next year. This weeks game with White House is a pick'em in my book. They should hammer Hillwood, probably beat Portland, Wilson Central, and Lebanon. That would make them 5-5 at worst. But wouldn't make play-offs.

They could easily be 6-4 or 5-5 and still have a shot at the playoffs. They could go in as a wildcard. But right now who knows?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember any post game issues but there were a record number of personal foul and dead ball issues from both sides. It was very chippy. Only thing I have heard of was a few years ago when SC was still at the lower level and some knuckle heads from both sides fought each other. Not sure what that proved or solved.

I admit I was wrong. I really thought that the Bison would have more wins by now. Everybody keeps saying they are still a year away. Until they start proving it, they are still the red headed step child of Sumner Co.

Does the TSSAA have a standard suspension policy for fighting or is that left up to the coaches/administration? Since this was after the game, no referees were involved. Don't know if that makes a difference.

Does the TSSAA have a standard suspension policy for fighting or is that left up to the coaches/administration? Since this was after the game, no referees were involved. Don't know if that makes a difference.

Not sure how the TSSAA would handle that. Kind of a gray area. In Gallatin's case, the refs were there as well, but the school handed down the punishments. Either way, there has to be some form of discipline handed out. All these fights tarnish the reputation of the schools, the district, the county, and our respective teams.

So its like this, If you get into a fight while in the game you get tossed and sit out two weeks. If you fight while at the game or just on school property you get suspended by the school and if the police see you go to juvenile. BUT if you fight after the game is over on the field and the Police have to break it up nothing happens???????? Explain how this works.