Franklin Rebels (14-0) vs Centennial Cougars (0-14)

comegetsome

Read the post goober, I believe everything I said was based on facts. Google it, it takes longer on dial-up. But you will get there, ya tard! :popcorneater:

Google football state championships. Football threads are about football. You never got far out of east Nashville on that Maplewood education, did you? Did you play for mama Johnson or elrod? Or did you even play football? Those names surprise you? taco is connected.

While you are googling, google Blackmans football state championships.

Not trying to get too far off topic but I would NEVER play a private school if I were a public one. Why flaunt your talent out in front of the private school? That's begging them to recruit your best players, and I definitely wouldn't play a private school so close in proximity. Then you really do have to deal with kids jumping ship because it would be such an easy transition from a home that is already close to the private school. That's just my opinion.

Just for the record, the games between FHS and BGA the last two years resulted in no FHS players transferring to BGA. It would not be an easy transition because the player would have to sit out one year. Did you not realize a player loses one year of eligibility if he transfers? That prevents your scenario from taking place. FHS plays BGA, and usually wins, in basketball every year. The question is why did they elect not to play

BGA in football if, as the poster stated, the coaches desired as tough a schedule as possible.

Just for the record, the games between FHS and BGA the last two years resulted in no FHS players transferring to BGA. It would not be an easy transition because the player would have to sit out one year. Did you not realize a player loses one year of eligibility if he transfers? That prevents your scenario from taking place. FHS plays BGA, and usually wins, in basketball every year. The question is why did they elect not to play

BGA in football if, as the poster stated, the coaches desired as tough a schedule as possible.

this one my friend was out of the coaches hands, I know that for a fact. As usually, things flow down hill.

So Mr. Taco, it appears that for the second time in my board reading that you just might not be Eubanks. Hmmmmmm. :blink:

Are you going to actually talk about this game this week or just keep brow beating about state championships? Once a horse is dead, it's just weird to keep kicking it.

this one my friend was out of the coaches hands, I know that for a fact. As usually, things flow down hill.

So Mr. Taco, it appears that for the second time in my board reading that you just might not be Eubanks. Hmmmmmm. :blink:

Are you going to actually talk about this game this week or just keep brow beating about state championships? Once a horse is dead, it's just weird to keep kicking it.

I agree, Franklin ever winning a state championship is a dead horse.

And you're the one that named this thread, 14-0, 0-14. Those are facts that you wanted to discuss. I wanted to add some even more glaring facts, 0-100 year existence for football state championships for FHS. You opened that can of worms. Don't complain about what you got from it.

Google football state championships. Football threads are about football. You never got far out of east Nashville on that Maplewood education, did you? Did you play for mama Johnson or elrod? Or did you even play football? Those names surprise you? taco is connected.

You are soooooo stupid, you take the bait every time. Get the net boys, I just caught a mexican whopper or what we like to call elwhoppo! :roflol::roflolk:

Taco is a lot more than connected.

You are soooooo stupid, you take the bait every time. Get the net boys, I just caught a mexican whopper or what we like to call elwhoppo! :roflol::roflolk:

You do realize that Gerald Johnson is from Williamson County, went to BGA, and a coaching legend? Don't even know your own coach? Where is the bait and what is in the net? A little googling is all it takes. I take it you didnt play football?

Neither did you.

I have said that before. Great investigative work there, pc. Done any more rabble rousing lately? Is junior playing intermural football any more, or has the reality of lesser abililty finally sunk in.

For mykidsdad,

Apparently I am the only one that remembers what I read. I am not a native born American, but I am an American, so I will have to say this and disparage myself too. Too many Americans are stupid and lazy.

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/content/sports/preps-pearl-cohn-goodpasture-score-plenty-way-state-quarterfinal-showdown

And in case the link doesnt post, here is the part of the article that is important;

• Long-time coach Johnson passes away: Long-time Nashville area football/basketball/baseball coach Gerald Johnson, who coached Nashville area prep sports for 40 years, died Sunday at age 79 after a long bout with Alzheimer’s Disease.

A three-sport letterman at BGA, Johnson coached sports at old Nashville Central (1956-57, 1960-70), Antioch (1958-60), Maplewood (1970-82), Brentwood (1982-85), Ryan (1985-92) and Cheatham County (1992-96).

Johnson’s 1980 Maplewood baseball team won the state, and his 1975 Maplewood football team got to the AAA finals before falling to Oak Ridge.

Funeral services are Thursday at 11:30 a.m. at Woodlawn Roesch-Patton Funeral Home.

I have said that before. Great investigative work there, pc. Done any more rabble rousing lately? Is junior playing intermural football any more, or has the reality of lesser abililty finally sunk in.

For mykidsdad,

Apparently I am the only one that remembers what I read. I am not a native born American, but I am an American, so I will have to say this and disparage myself too. Too many Americans are stupid and lazy.

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/content/sports/preps-pearl-cohn-goodpasture-score-plenty-way-state-quarterfinal-showdown

And in case the link doesnt post, here is the part of the article that is important;

• Long-time coach Johnson passes away: Long-time Nashville area football/basketball/baseball coach Gerald Johnson, who coached Nashville area prep sports for 40 years, died Sunday at age 79 after a long bout with Alzheimer’s Disease.

A three-sport letterman at BGA, Johnson coached sports at old Nashville Central (1956-57, 1960-70), Antioch (1958-60), Maplewood (1970-82), Brentwood (1982-85), Ryan (1985-92) and Cheatham County (1992-96).

Johnson’s 1980 Maplewood baseball team won the state, and his 1975 Maplewood football team got to the AAA finals before falling to Oak Ridge.

Funeral services are Thursday at 11:30 a.m. at Woodlawn Roesch-Patton Funeral Home.

You are the King of lesser ability,that is something that can be googled also.

For mykidsdad,

Of course I knew Mama, Elrod, Fuller, Grammer, Mulligan. Need more names, sorry cause that's all I can remember. Took too many blows to the noggin when I was playing not only a Maplewood but two years in a developmental league into my early twenties where I actually got paid to play football. (numbnuts) Now I have a question for honcho, can you fix the crack in my driveway? The spanyards that did it originally must have not had you as their supervisor. Or maybe they did and you were at the truck stop trolling that day. Let me know if you can help elwhoppo! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad