Macon County vs Goodpasture

tigerfan83

Better team than showed up last week? Are you trying to say they couldn't get up for that game?

Big rivalry as this is and you can't get pumped up. They were improving at the end of last season,

but I can't see that much difference, then & now.

BTW, heard on the grapevine that there was a bonus of $10K for Pemberton if he beat TC. Heard

anything of that nature on the hill?

naw.that ant true.if it was though t.c.would try and get players from all over the 7 continents and not just the U.S.of A.

naw.that ant true.if it was though t.c.would try and get players from all over the 7 continents and not just the U.S.of A.

Most of your reply had nothing to do with my post. If TC got players from all over the galaxy, it

would only make MC look bad one week out of the year. Whose fault is the other 9?

Just saying.......

Most of your reply had nothing to do with my post. If TC got players from all over the galaxy, it

would only make MC look bad one week out of the year. Whose fault is the other 9?

Just saying.......

listen,runt your reply was blowing smoke about your team.which is fine and then you started with the coach and then i started about recruitts.if you don't like getting wet stay away from the water.

Just saying.......

BOOM!!! :lol:

In all seriousness....best of luck to the Tigers tonight. I think you can score on GP. Just gotta keep them from scoring more.

listen,runt your reply was blowing smoke about your team.which is fine and then you started with the coach and then i started about recruitts.if you don't like getting wet stay away from the water.

Well, I don't mind getting wet, live right beside the river. Stand behind my post. Regardless,

hope you whip up on the privates tonite. Good chance to prove your mettle.