Macon County vs Goodpasture

tigerfan83

I think GP picks up their first win. They have played a tough schedule, CPA will surprise a lot of people this year, and they played pretty well against a superior team in Louisville Central. I do see some points being put up in this game, as in years past. My pick GP 55 macon 28. I do think Macon is on the rise however.

By the way where did Pemberton coach before Macon?

you are right but it ant crossed our mind to drop them off the schedule and pick up a cupcake.and the crickets are chirping no smith county team has beat pemberton 'CHIRP'chirp

But yall did run from another butt kicking with little (2A)Frienship and replaced them with a cupcake such as J.B.! TC1

But yall did run from another butt kicking with little (2A)Frienship and replaced them with a cupcake such as J.B.! TC1

where is your logic here.j.b. was in the show last year.macon already plays another private school during the regular season. how many private schools does smith play during the regular season? better yet how many teams did s.c. play during the regular season that was over 500. let me tell ya just 1.

Guest Termite

you are right but it ant crossed our mind to drop them off the schedule and pick up a cupcake.and the crickets are chirping no smith county team has beat pemberton 'CHIRP'chirp

Maybe you need to let it cross your mind. LOL Wait a minute didn't MC. (a 4A school) just play J.B.....a little 1A school? At least SC plays up to the 4-5-6 A. It must be sad to be a MC person and HAVE to use Smith County and SC coaches to measure the sucess of your program. LOL,......

Maybe you need to let it cross your mind. LOL Wait a minute didn't MC. (a 4A school) just play J.B.....a little 1A school? At least SC plays up to the 4-5-6 A. It must be sad to be a MC person and HAVE to use Smith County and SC coaches to measure the sucess of your program. LOL,......

we don't use s.c. as measure. just wished we could play ya again for home-coming at lafayette.

Guest Termite

we don't use s.c. as measure. just wished we could play ya again for home-coming at lafayette.

[/quot

We did for a few years........how did that turn out for ya?? Y'all schedule homecoming games I think unless you want us to do that for you.

Yelp, SC is your measuring stick. Otherwise, you couldn' t / wouldn't say.....at least we play TC, or SC has never beat Pemberton. You compare everything you do to SC. Heck, SC was the only win you had last year that's y'all hang your hat on. You whole season was " we beat Smith County". So, still believe SC isn't your measuring stick??

Edited by Termite

We did for a few years........how did that turn out for ya?? Y'all schedule homecoming games I think unless you want us to do that for you.

Yelp, SC is your measuring stick. Otherwise, you couldn' t / wouldn't say.....at least we play TC, or SC has never beat Pemberton. You compare everything you do to SC. Heck, SC was the only win you had last year that's y'all hang your hat on. You whole season was " we beat Smith County". So, still believe SC isn't your measuring stick??

Still stirring the pot I see. Of course we are going to talk about beating Smith, it's a rival game for us and that's how it goes. Trousdale use to rag on you all about beating you to and I don't think Smith would be considered a measuring stick for them at all. You're just trying to put Smith up on a pedestal and that pedestal isn't near as high as you like to think it is.

Termie, MC made the change to JB, to avoid another 0-1 start. LOL ( Short lived tho it was )