Blackman at Siegel

crazy_cowboy89

Stars,

Don't worry about #4, he will get his yards sooner than later. Shad will run him all night. The best way to get the "W" is hit the QB. Hit the QB again and again. He is SOFT! After he gets scared (and he will) he will make mistakes and that is your open door.

There is no way the Stars will stop #4. Find another way. HIT THE QB!

You are so right Shag about # 4. He will always find a way when there is not a way! The QB looks like he has gone back to the first few games of last season and getting after him would be my strategy also. Siegel's defense is soft to though, so i say Blackman wins 28-14! How long will it take for Coach Shadowens to pull the senior QB for the backup?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stars,

Don't worry about #4, he will get his yards sooner than later. Shad will run him all night. The best way to get the "W" is hit the QB. Hit the QB again and again. He is SOFT! After he gets scared (and he will) he will make mistakes and that is your open door.

Did you type this post with a crayon! :popcorneater:

First of all I don't use a camera strap, that's for weak folk like yourself. Secondly I got chucks of guys like you floating around in my stool! :popcorneater:

I hold you to a higher standard than your last couple post. It's ok to disagree but you started this chunk.

Please discuss the game. I enjoy both your ideas, and please don't believe every thing you think. :thumb:

GO BLAZE!

I hold you to a higher standard than your last couple post. It's ok to disagree but you started this chunk.

Please discuss the game. I enjoy both your ideas, and please don't believe every thing you think. :thumb:

GO BLAZE!

Like I've always said, don't make it personal and it won't get personal. If I'm attacked, I will defend til the end! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

Stars,

Although I am trying to understand what your thinking, I'm having trouble understanding how the Stars knocking out what some feel to be the weakest link in the Blackman offense would help the Stars. And do you really feel like letting #4 run wild is a good game plan? The problems I'm seeing with Blackmans offense start at the snap and spreads outward. I agree the Stars have two QBs and play both while Blackman has at least three QBs and are only using one (that would fall under coaching). The players don't pick who plays. The coaches do, hopefully based on what's best for the team. Blackmans still a team the Stars better not take lightly.

GO BLACKMAN

Although I am trying to understand what your thinking, I'm having trouble understanding how the Stars knocking out what some feel to be the weakest link in the Blackman offense would help the Stars. And do you really feel like letting #4 run wild is a good game plan? The problems I'm seeing with Blackmans offense start at the snap and spreads outward. I agree the Stars have two QBs and play both while Blackman has at least three QBs and are only using one (that would fall under coaching). The players don't pick who plays. The coaches do, hopefully based on what's best for the team. Blackmans still a team the Stars better not take lightly.

GO BLACKMAN

ok here we go i have to agree if you think takeing out Blackmans QB is going to be good for the stars then by all means please do us all at Blackman a favor and do that. I mean seriously take out the weakest link on a opponets team is really a stupid stratgy but I and im sure several others will be happy to see our back up QB come in and really run the explosive offense that Blackman has.Our weak spot as pointed out surely is our DB's so please feel free to attack them so that we can show everyone that we r BLACKMAN and we are #4 in the state and 110 in the nation while the stars are 29th in the state and 870 in the nation......

GO BLACKMAN

R E A D M Y P O S T - again.

I did not say knock him out of the game. If and when the current Blacman QB comes under pressure what little ability he has displayed thus far - to move, think, react and his general quality of play crumbles. Thus, turn overs, field posistion turns and let's face it #4 don't play defense he is on the sidelines at the point. By pressuring the QB you give your defense a chance to get #4 off the field. Keep #4 off field and increase the Star chances. If #4 spends too much time on the field, the Blaze will win. Book-it!

ok here we go i have to agree if you think takeing out Blackmans QB is going to be good for the stars then by all means please do us all at Blackman a favor and do that. I mean seriously take out the weakest link on a opponets team is really a stupid stratgy but I and im sure several others will be happy to see our back up QB come in and really run the explosive offense that Blackman has.Our weak spot as pointed out surely is our DB's so please feel free to attack them so that we can show everyone that we r BLACKMAN and we are #4 in the state and 110 in the nation while the stars are 29th in the state and 870 in the nation......

After watching two games, I'm not sure Blackman is even the #4 team in the district. We've had poor snaps, poor blocking, weak QB play and until the last half we saw, a #4 who hasn't looked as good as he did last year. I think the young defense may be the reason we're 2 and 0.

Don't take this wrong, I feel Blackman can and should be playing better than they are but let's don't put the blame on one player either. Right now (for political or other reasons)the problems may be starting at the very top. I'd love too see some changes made but last MyKidsDad told me, I'm not the coach.

Go Blaze!

R E A D M Y P O S T - again.

I did not say knock him out of the game. If and when the current Blacman QB comes under pressure what little ability he has displayed thus far - to move, think, react and his general quality of play crumbles. Thus, turn overs, field posistion turns and let's face it #4 don't play defense he is on the sidelines at the point. By pressuring the QB you give your defense a chance to get #4 off the field. Keep #4 off field and increase the Star chances. If #4 spends too much time on the field, the Blaze will win. Book-it!

I agree 100% :thumb: