Blackman at Siegel

crazy_cowboy89

How is siegel beating these teams?,,running,passing or what,seems they have good defense.would love some stats. <_<

First of all congratulations to the Stars.

The answer to your question is... The Stars as a whole are under rated. The Stars defense gave up 34 points so the word "good" may be a pushing it, but they were "good enough." The Stars coaching staff is doing a super job of mixing up the offense and using each players strength to their advantage. As I stated before the game... "The Stars are not a team to be taken lightly."

Now for Blackman... At this point, clearly over rated. The defense gave up 37 points and your not going to win many games doing that. The Blaze offense had 14 first downs to the Stars 13. So it was close but Blackman's offense seemed much more predictable and somewhat limited by their lineup. Will that change? I'll have to dig out that ol Majic 8-Ball and see what it says.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win Stars! My player of the game, the 150 lb NT WILLIS KEETON who stuffed Blackman's #4 in the backfield on 4th and short. Reminded me of Bill Duff stuffing that Ohio State "heistman" eddie something or other running back on 4th and goal LOL. Big plays all night long by both teams, what a game. Great defensive plays by guys who don't get their names in the paper (Jacob Schultz, Shawn McKnight, Jamison Frazier, on and on) ! Daniel Francescon getting off the punt on a bad snap early in the game was HUGE! Congrats men, you earned this one.

First off, Congratulations Siegel! It has taken a BUNCH of years for me to feel good typing that.

Secondly to paraphrase a line in "Remember the Titans", I think we FINALLY got ourselves a Head Coach!

Third, Siegel coming on strong in the second half over Blackman only reinforces what I have been saying over and over. Shad needs a course in teaching CONDITIONING and the importance of the weight room.

Fourth the importance of special teams came thru. In this I love the fact a young man I watched grow up had a good night for Siegel. Congratulations Harrison! :thumb: I know your parents are crazy proud. I am going to call the 'clone' and tell him about your night.

First congrats to seigal. As for my team. Bottom line is we got exposed. Between the pups on defense and the kicking game we simply saw some of the things that we had be able to overcome in our first two games bite us in the behind. We don't attempt a 38 yarder on our first drive, miss an extra point after our first score, miss a short FG at the buzzer in the first half. Had to go for a fourth and four before that form the 22. Left easily 10 points on the board.

Second half we were not able to get off the field and seigal did a great job of running their offense and exploiting our weaknesses. Next week it does not get any easier and we gotta get betta, fasta, stronga, quickly.

We are Blackman! betta, fasta, stronga, quickly.

:popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

First congrats to seigal. As for my team. Bottom line is we got exposed. Between the pups on defense and the kicking game we simply saw some of the things that we had be able to overcome in our first two games bite us in the behind. We don't attempt a 38 yarder on our first drive, miss an extra point after our first score, miss a short FG at the buzzer in the first half. Had to go for a fourth and four before that form the 22. Left easily 10 points on the board.

Second half we were not able to get off the field and seigal did a great job of running their offense and exploiting our weaknesses. Next week it does not get any easier and we gotta get betta, fasta, stronga, quickly.

We are Blackman! betta, fasta, stronga, quickly.

:popcorneater:

I'm sure your guys will respond. Looking forward to the trip to the Boro. Hear the Inferno rocks on Friday Night. :thumb:

I'm sure your guys will respond. Looking forward to the trip to the Boro. Hear the Inferno rocks on Friday Night. :thumb:

Yall come on, the joint will be a rockin! I also want to congratulate my qoutaback. He played by far his best game of the season. If we can keep him playing at that level from the beginning of the game we can get some good things done. I though he may have be the only player on our team that elevated his game. Great job son! :popcorneater:

We are Blackman! the joint will b a rockin!

Edited by mykidsdad

Yall come on, the joint will be a rockin! I also want to congratulate my qoutaback. He played by far his best game of the season. If we can keep him playing at that level from the beginning of the game we can get some good things done. I though he may have be the only player on our team that elevated his game. Great job son! :popcorneater:

We are Blackman! the joint will b a rockin!

Yes he did. Congratulations.:thumb:

Oh, you might want to tell him to duck when he sees a big red 3, 4, 32, 34, 52, and/or 63 bearing down on him next week. :roflol:

Edited by MountainTroll