McMinn @ Rhea County

EagleLegend1

I hope we can find something to build on from the past two weeks. I am sure the coaches will have a game plan for Friday night. Hopefully the players will too.

That being said, I will say it again: Penalties are killing us. Delay of game and unsportsmanlike conduct specifically. Never in my life have I seen so many personal fouls in two games from a Rhea County team. I understand football is a physical game, as I played for many years. Do your hitting between the whistles. The lack of discipline is sickening from the eyes of this old Eagle.

I reckon I will get off my rant for awhile. I hope the boys can get fired up for a round with the Cherokees Friday night in Evensville...

I hope we can find something to build on from the past two weeks. I am sure the coaches will have a game plan for Friday night. Hopefully the players will too.

That being said, I will say it again: Penalties are killing us. Delay of game and unsportsmanlike conduct specifically. Never in my life have I seen so many personal fouls in two games from a Rhea County team. I understand football is a physical game, as I played for many years. Do your hitting between the whistles. The lack of discipline is sickening from the eyes of this old Eagle.

I reckon I will get off my rant for awhile. I hope the boys can get fired up for a round with the Cherokees Friday night in Evensville...

I agree the penalties are not helping the cause any. But from what I've seen these boys are going to have to man up and play football. They are not going to be the strongest or the fastest team until a program is put into place. With that said you young men need to stay focused at practice and on game night. If you want to be competitive you will be. So man up and go get the Cherokees Friday.

The outcome of this game will depend on which McMinn team shows up. The team that McCallie scored 49 on in the first half or the team that beat McCallie in the second half of last weeks game.

I would like to see a bit more misdirection plays from the cherokees and maybe some option. They have to do something to slow down the opposing defense. McMinn has play makers at the skilled positions but they must get them the ball in space and give them an opportunity to make plays.

The outcome of this game will depend on which McMinn team shows up. The team that McCallie scored 49 on in the first half or the team that beat McCallie in the second half of last weeks game.

I would like to see a bit more misdirection plays from the cherokees and maybe some option. They have to do something to slow down the opposing defense. McMinn has play makers at the skilled positions but they must get them the ball in space and give them an opportunity to make plays.

Like you Rhea County has play makers. And they need the same.

I agree the penalties are not helping the cause any. But from what I've seen these boys are going to have to man up and play football. They are not going to be the strongest or the fastest team until a program is put into place. With that said you young men need to stay focused at practice and on game night. If you want to be competitive you will be. So man up and go get the Cherokees Friday.

Rhea wins this one if they cut out all the stupid penalties.

They might have support but they will need more than that to beat McMinn. I saw Rhea play againist Powell and Rhea got there #*# handed to them. Of course McMinn didnt exactly set the woods on fire last week againist McCallie, but they did rebound in the second half and showed they have the ability to play good solid football. I believe McMinn will snap out of this funk of making the little mistakes game after game going back to last year and lay the smackth down on the golden eagles.

Probably off to a fast start with plays being made at a rapid pace then the action slows down in the third then more action in the fourth.

BTW dont be surprised with a package set up for #5 or #7 tonight?????????