Sullivan North vs Sullivan East?

tdog

It will be business as usual in Thunder Valley, smashmouth hard hitting Raider football as always and see how it turns out!!!!! East is on a roll and playing hard.The Raiders are young and learning as they go. Should be a fun game to watch.

GO RAIDERS

Sounds good. Best of luck to you guys.

Would like to hear from the folks over at East, how does your guys look? I think this will be the best game of the week.

East fans don't post too much on here. All I've seen of North so far this year was in the jamboree, so I don't have much to base anything on (I know players get held out of jamborees or just play a few snaps, etc). I've been pleasantly surprised by East to this point. It's good to see a program that has been in the dumps for so long begin to turn things around. I think this will be their first true test, and I think this game could help decide third place in the conference this year...no disrespect to North, I just think HV is stronger than North during this rebuilding year. I wouldn't mind heading over to watch this one...should be a doozy.

East fans don't post too much on here. All I've seen of North so far this year was in the jamboree, so I don't have much to base anything on (I know players get held out of jamborees or just play a few snaps, etc). I've been pleasantly surprised by East to this point. It's good to see a program that has been in the dumps for so long begin to turn things around. I think this will be their first true test, and I think this game could help decide third place in the conference this year...no disrespect to North, I just think HV is stronger than North during this rebuilding year. I wouldn't mind heading over to watch this one...should be a doozy.

Couldn't agree more bout East, hope they do well. As for HV we'll have to see, don't think there as strong as people think. But I've been wrong lots of times before. Best of luck!

This should be a good game. North has looked pretty good so far.Hey 07 tell Cory best of luck Friday night he looks smooth as silk running that offense.Tell him Jordan's been bragging on him...Go Raiders!!!!! :thumb:

Thanks Redneck I saw you all Friday but I don't talk much on game night. Jordon has made a fine looking young man. #7 has been working for 13 years to get to Friday nights, I hope he can keep having fun and stay healthy

Its GOOD to be BLACK & GOLD

Thanks Redneck I saw you all Friday but I don't talk much on game night. Jordon has made a fine looking young man. #7 has been working for 13 years to get to Friday nights, I hope he can keep having fun and stay healthy

Its GOOD to be BLACK & GOLD

It's certainly awesome to see competitive games each week in the Three Rivers. It appears all teams are improving. That only makes our area and athletes stronger in football.

It's certainly awesome to see competitive games each week in the Three Rivers. It appears all teams are improving. That only makes our area and athletes stronger in football.

Very True! One game that has not been brought up this week, is the Unicoi/Johnson County game. I think this is going to be another good game in the Three Rivers. The question is, will Johnson County do what they do (RUN) all over Unicoi?

Hats off to a GOOD SULLIVAN EAST TEAM, the 37 13 score did not tell the tale of this great hard hitting football team. It was not decided until late who would win. #4 & #7 for the Pats are top notch and the whole team did not quit.There are a lot of sore boys on both teams this morning. Good Luck to the East Pats for the rest of the season. This Raider Team is probably the most unselfish team I have seen wear Black & Gold. Gongrats on a hard earned Win

It's Great to wear Black & Gold

Hats off to a GOOD SULLIVAN EAST TEAM, the 37 13 score did not tell the tale of this great hard hitting football team. It was not decided until late who would win. #4 & #7 for the Pats are top notch and the whole team did not quit.There are a lot of sore boys on both teams this morning. Good Luck to the East Pats for the rest of the season. This Raider Team is probably the most unselfish team I have seen wear Black & Gold. Gongrats on a hard earned Win

It's Great to wear Black & Gold

Congrats to the Raiders....Keep it rolling boys. :thumb: