Oakdale Vs. OS

ap1035

If OS plays like they played against Kingston OS will win by two touchdowns or more. If OS plays like they played against Greenback then Oakdale will win by at least one touchdown. If both teams play badly the score may be 0-3 or 3-0. Team play is sometimes so erratic week to week that it is hard to know which team will show up at a game.

Hope both teams play well, play cleanly, and have a good showing on both sides of the field so that neither team has anything to hang their heads about.

That said I will pick OS by 10.

Edited by rayt435

If the bobcats need motivation they should look at Rick Russo picks in the paper and see that he picked oakdale to win!! If they can't get them fired up then maybe they don't have it in them

Rick Russo has probably never seen either of the teams play and just pulled a figure out of his lower orifice. Rick does OK on the big name teams such as Maryville, Alcoa, Oak Ridge etc. but knows very little, if anything, about the smaller teams. Especially those in the outlying counties.

This game can really go either way. But I still think OZ by 10.

Rick Russo has probably never seen either of the teams play and just pulled a figure out of his lower orifice. Rick does OK on the big name teams such as Maryville, Alcoa, Oak Ridge etc. but knows very little, if anything, about the smaller teams. Especially those in the outlying counties.

This game can really go either way. But I still think OZ by 10.

I agree, Russo prob just saw Oakdale at 1-1 and OS at 0-2, but any motivation is great right now for the Cats. I think that the line in Vegas would be 28 or 30 and OS would cover.