J V games

CATSWATCHER

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several JV games scheduled tonight. Know Cwood and Wayne co suppose to play. Be interesting to know how next year looks. Dont know if PC had one scheduled.

WC played Loretto and won 20-6, they did much better than I thought they would. The defense did a really good job tackling and pass coverage. The offensive line needs some work on their blocking but did ok.

WC played Loretto and won 20-6, they did much better than I thought they would. The defense did a really good job tackling and pass coverage. The offensive line needs some work on their blocking but did ok.

WC jv gave me just a little more hope for next three years. I hope that they do well the rest of the year and get a lot of practice in...cause some of those boys can help on Friday nights....like Peyton Bratcher, I know he is one of the biggest lineman on the team and he is a freshman.

TC has already played two JV games. They beat the crap out of Macon County last night and squeaked by Murfreesboro Oakland last week. I was told Oakland had a few players get in trouble and didn't make the trip, so the outcome may have been different. At the same time, we have two freshmen (one lineman, one back) that are getting ALOT of playing time with the varsity that didn't dress as well. The back, #9, has touched the ball three times in our first two games. Two kickoffs returned for a touchdown and a touchdown reception. He also had ten tackles against Warren Central. The lineman has started at center in both games, and the rest of the class is loaded.

The future looks bright in TC as well! :thumb:

Edited by SEVEN

The future does look good for C'wood considering their whole team is pretty much made of Soph. and Juniors. It looks real good for the next 2 years.

Heard they had a good bunch of young guys there but hearing the same about wayne co today. Know wayne co losing the farm after this year wondering what they have for next year. Just wandering

Heard they had a good bunch of young guys there but hearing the same about wayne co today. Know wayne co losing the farm after this year wondering what they have for next year. Just wandering

They have a very bright future with this freshman class...IMO. There are some good players in the other classes but they will have to step up and do it without much experience and thats what will hurt the most...not the lack of talent, the lack of experience. The QB position will be the biggest concern...again IMO...

Edited by wildcatalumni

They have a very bright future with this freshman class...IMO. There are some good players in the other classes but they will have to step up and do it without much experience and thats what will hurt the most...not the lack of talent, the lack of experience. The QB position will be the biggest concern...again IMO...

I think WC offense will be fine next year, not like this years but better than I thought at 1st. Jacob Bevis looked real good running the ball Monday, really quick and finished off his runs well.