Giles @ Marshall County

bobcat012

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since East and Hickman Co. are not going to be much of a contest I was wondering on the insights for Marshall County. It's been quite from there and wondering what you guys think of the match up?

it could be a interesting game marshall is looking pretty good early just have to wait and see how they do against columbia.who does giles play this coming week?

We've got Hickman County and though I don't want to seem as though we are looking past them I am concerned about Marshall County. This comes especially after seeing how the Lincoln County Lawrence County game was played. I'm afraid our boys wont be up to the bell for Marshall. Our coaching has taken a slight slide for the big games.

Giles better be ready to play. I hope they don't have the mentality of their fans. This is for the district championship. Giles and Marshall are by far the best two teams in the district. If Coach T will pound the ball, we will win. The game against Columbia made us better. How has Giles done against the run this year?

I see the Methane from the landmark landfill has taken its toll. Our offspring's mentality appears to have attained a higher mark on the stability charts however we still lead the state in straight-jacket requirements. :blink:

Right now I still don't know who's going to win the district but I do know it won't be the tiggers of Marshall :thumb:

Now answer the question. Are you going to leave the lights on or not? :bored:

I see the Methane from the landmark landfill has taken its toll. Our offspring's mentality appears to have attained a higher mark on the stability charts however we still lead the state in straight-jacket requirements. :blink:

Right now I still don't know who's going to win the district but I do know it won't be the tiggers of Marshall :thumb:

Now answer the question. Are you going to leave the lights on or not? :bored:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, marshall county its been quite so lets keep it that way

Almost glad to see the tiggers are back to old form. Had a lil chat with the boy last night where we discussed that GC has a big rivalry with Lawrenceburg in the Cowbell game, Page is a big district foe, and David Lipscomb is our arch nemises when it comes playoff time, but when it comes to Marshall County you just hate Marshall county. The land of mysterious flags and rolling blackouts. Played in a game there once where we had three touchdowns and a 2pt conversion all called back on flags. And why is it when the power goes out there its just at the field and no where else?

Almost glad to see the tiggers are back to old form. Had a lil chat with the boy last night where we discussed that GC has a big rivalry with Lawrenceburg in the Cowbell game, Page is a big district foe, and David Lipscomb is our arch nemises when it comes playoff time, but when it comes to Marshall County you just hate Marshall county. The land of mysterious flags and rolling blackouts. Played in a game there once where we had three touchdowns and a 2pt conversion all called back on flags. And why is it when the power goes out there its just at the field and no where else?

you know evertime marshall plays page at page the lights always go out there as well.i remember about 3 or 4 years ago when the hightower kid was a senior the power went out before the half and was out for a long time and the players had already changed back into there street clothes before the lights came on and half the fans had went home and they decided to go ahead and play the game so the kids had to suit back up.i guess all this we are talking about is what makes high school football what it is AWESOME.i can tell you that marshall counties scoreboard did act up friday night and it could be because the field probably could be considered as a historic site lol GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS IT SHOULD BE EXCITING

you know evertime marshall plays page at page the lights always go out there as well.i remember about 3 or 4 years ago when the hightower kid was a senior the power went out before the half and was out for a long time and the players had already changed back into there street clothes before the lights came on and half the fans had went home and they decided to go ahead and play the game so the kids had to suit back up.i guess all this we are talking about is what makes high school football what it is AWESOME.i can tell you that marshall counties scoreboard did act up friday night and it could be because the field probably could be considered as a historic site lol GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS IT SHOULD BE EXCITING

Hey! do yall have a 25 second clock up yet?...I can't wait to see how it performs. :flower: