Bearden vs Rhea Co.

utvolzfan

Bearden has rallied to come off the opening defeat to HV with two straight wins..However they have given up alot of points and yards in both victories. Rhea Co. is 0-3 but I believe the Dawgs would be crazy to take a team like Rhea Co. lightly. I know the coaches won't allow that. Bearden O-line continues to run block well and it's group of RB's is getting stronger with Haney and Waters being very hard to stop. One has speed and cutback ability the other just runs over and through people. Bearden secondary must get better and Dawgs must find a way to pressure the passer with more stunts and blitz packages. The 0-3 record of Rhea Co. is misleading in my mind..They are capable of winning each week. Let's hear from the Rhea Co. fans out in Coach T land. Tell us about your boys and how you feel about the three games so far?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See my other posts to see what is wrong at Rhea County.

I just wander what you're post would be if we were 3-0? Let me guess. The administration did the right thing in letting Coach Fitz go and bringing in change. Bottom line is pal we are not blessed with overall tallent. Not sure where you sit on Friday nights but from my seat you can look and see whos been in the weight room and who hasn't. Rhea County has the heart but not the strenght nor the tallent. You can lay blame where you may but myself who has been around Rhea County football for many years will continue to support these kids and I don't give a crap who is in charge. Not sure how the game will play out Friday night but I will be there in my green cheering on the boys and will go down to the team huddle after the game and shake some of there hands and to keep fighting the fight.

you are a miserable little man, coach fitzgerald.

Coach Fitz is not the miserable one hiding behind a screen waiting for the right moment to attack again. That is the only time us real supporters ever hear from you. Whatever happened it's time to let it go. You are obviously the miserable one. Coach Fitz did not hide his concerns and frustrations with anybody during his resignation. He was straight and to the point in our local Herald Newspaper. If you would check into it yourself you may find he had alot of good arguements in there. Alot of us have a few things in common. We love these boys and this program for better or worse! I have done my part and will continue to help and support no matter whose in charge. Bottom line our loyalty needs to be with these young men! They are a bunch of great kids and deserve better. Looking forward to Bearden!

Coach Fitz is not the miserable one hiding behind a screen waiting for the right moment to attack again. That is the only time us real supporters ever hear from you. Whatever happened it's time to let it go. You are obviously the miserable one. Coach Fitz did not hide his concerns and frustrations with anybody during his resignation. He was straight and to the point in our local Herald Newspaper. If you would check into it yourself you may find he had alot of good arguements in there. Alot of us have a few things in common. We love these boys and this program for better or worse! I have done my part and will continue to help and support no matter whose in charge. Bottom line our loyalty needs to be with these young men! They are a bunch of great kids and deserve better. Looking forward to Bearden!

Good post. :thumb:

I am looking forward to the Bearden game. I like the energy at the stadium. I like the way the community and the students rally behind the team. Went to the game two years ago and was blown away by the whole atmosphere so I'm looking forward to experiencing that again.

It's nice to visit a school where people get behind their football program. I can only imagine how it must inspire the players to do their very best and work hard (pre-, post-, and during the season). Unfortunately our team doesn't have that support right now. The stands are dismal at best at home games. We've got a great group of cheerleaders (one of the best I've seen in the past 10 years) and we have a talented band, we have some spirited students that show up painted in green and gold with their favorite players' numbers plastered everywhere. I like that a lot. And we've got a team with some very special young men that love the game they play every Friday night. But we do not have community support.

I suspect we will not get the win Friday. But I don't really care. I love to watch our boys play ball. The bickering and moaning and blame game by parents, fans or so-called fans is tiring. Just get behind the team and support these boys who work hard to play the sport they love.

Good post. :thumb:

I am looking forward to the Bearden game. I like the energy at the stadium. I like the way the community and the students rally behind the team. Went to the game two years ago and was blown away by the whole atmosphere so I'm looking forward to experiencing that again.

It's nice to visit a school where people get behind their football program. I can only imagine how it must inspire the players to do their very best and work hard (pre-, post-, and during the season). Unfortunately our team doesn't have that support right now. The stands are dismal at best at home games. We've got a great group of cheerleaders (one of the best I've seen in the past 10 years) and we have a talented band, we have some spirited students that show up painted in green and gold with their favorite players' numbers plastered everywhere. I like that a lot. And we've got a team with some very special young men that love the game they play every Friday night. But we do not have community support.

I suspect we will not get the win Friday. But I don't really care. I love to watch our boys play ball. The bickering and moaning and blame game by parents, fans or so-called fans is tiring. Just get behind the team and support these boys who work hard to play the sport they love.

RCEF this a good post that sums up alot. All they want is to come out and perform and to be cheered on by the community. And in my opinion that is not much to ask. So I am right there with you let's put the blame game to rest and get behind these young men.

a miserable little man who has two screen names, apparently.

a miserable little man who has two screen names, apparently.

I will have to back gridiron on this one. Don't know what Coach Fitzgerald ever did to you but it must be personal. Because all you have ever done is complain. Coach has moved on. You are the one who is miserable. As RC said he has been out in the open why he resigned from the beginning. You are the one hiding behind a name. You make us true Rhea County fans ashamed. Grow up! And by the way make that 3 screen names i guess.

I will have to back gridiron on this one. Don't know what Coach Fitzgerald ever did to you but it must be personal. Because all you have ever done is complain. Coach has moved on. You are the one who is miserable. As RC said he has been out in the open why he resigned from the beginning. You are the one hiding behind a name. You make us true Rhea County fans ashamed. Grow up! And by the way make that 3 screen names i guess.

GO EAGLES!

Edited by rheacountyeaglefan