Sweetwater Wildcats now 3-0!

Wildcat53

The Sweetwater Wildcats are now 3-0 after beating Grace Baptist. Sweetwater haasn't started 3-0 since 2001-2002. How do yall think they will do the rest of the season and what will their record be? Here is their schedule.

@Tellico:W41-0

Stone Memorial:W34-20

@Grace Baptist:W34-26

@Oliver Springs

Polk County

Loudon

@Meigs County

@Mcminn Central

Bledsoe County

Sequoyah

The Sweetwater Wildcats are now 3-0 after beating Grace Baptist. Sweetwater haasn't started 3-0 since 2001-2002. How do yall think they will do the rest of the season and what will their record be? Here is their schedule.

@Tellico:W41-0

Stone Memorial:W34-20

@Grace Baptist:W34-26

@Oliver Springs

Polk County

Loudon

@Meigs County

@Mcminn Central

Bledsoe County

Sequoyah

I cant say exact wins/losses because I havent seen every team play but I would venture to guess they would be a first round playoff team. I doubt I could take them any higher then that because correct me if Im wrong they would probably draw an Alcoa/CAK type team in the first round and Sweetwater isnt on that level yet.

Sweetwater is for sure headed in the right direction! They have put together quite a Coaching staff. With Coach Marsh and Coach Moser from Midway along with some strong Coaches who were already there, they have the right staff in place!

Sweetwater loses some good skill players who have helped to turn this thing around, but if this staff stays together, there are going to be rewarded with some excellent players coming through the system in the next couple years. Then if you look down the road 2 or 3 more years, The Wildcats are gonna have a run of some really strong classes that could bring Sweetwater back to the true glory days, where they should be!!!!!.