Failure of McMinn Central Football: Kids or Coach

SAGINAWFAN

Not responding to self,just asking another question to go along with the one I ask before,bc im upset that people seem to know who everybody is,but I keep getting put down and called someone else,there are plenty of people who feel the ballteam is in dire straits not just me,just worried about kids and there emotional value with all this controversy, and as a matter of fact,I happen to like Coach Goodin.

B/C of a ticket to a Tennessee game?

Edited by catchnburn

Do you have the authority to address these problems? Not being a jerk,just asking if you have more authority than some 'ole Joe? And do you have the authority to fix it?

Don't worry to much about these guys on here Bentley,They have no idea what they are talking about half of the time.And to anwser your question about who is warhorse,It is Jake Barnett. :thumb:

Not responding to self,just asking another question to go along with the one I ask before,bc im upset that people seem to know who everybody is,but I keep getting put down and called someone else,there are plenty of people who feel the ballteam is in dire straits not just me,just worried about kids and there emotional value with all this controversy, and as a matter of fact,I happen to like Coach Goodin.

Maybe what we all need to do is get together sometime and talk about all this stuff in person. Ha Ha Ha. We could all wear name tags with our screen name on there but if I was guessin ballcoach93 probably wouldn't show. It's amazing how some ppl are so big behind a computer. We could even make it a weekly pot luck thing. Guys we just won our first game. Can yall not just be happy for the kids for once?

B/C of a ticket to a Tennessee game?

Really you think all this controversy is over a ticket? No the ballteam isn't in a bad way bc of that,but when kids are left out or there's not enough to go around when it was said on here in a previous post,yea there's a problem somewhere,and yes that's what contributes to a disfunctional team...Just one of the things,ok.If all the concerned parents, people whoever on here would get a clue,there's more than just your kid being happy,all im trying to find out is were there enough tickets for every child? To me personally it is a big deal,it brings confusion and it makes some kids feel superior and some feel left out,no one is going to play or want to play for a team if at some point and time you feel unimportant,and yes I know your child cant be babied,so no one start there,but as a whole as a team off the field they should be treated equal...nuff said,if you don't get that then quit pretending you care!

Really you think all this controversy is over a ticket? No the ballteam isn't in a bad way bc of that,but when kids are left out or there's not enough to go around when it was said on here in a previous post,yea there's a problem somewhere,and yes that's what contributes to a disfunctional team...Just one of the things,ok.If all the concerned parents, people whoever on here would get a clue,there's more than just your kid being happy,all im trying to find out is were there enough tickets for every child? To me personally it is a big deal,it brings confusion and it makes some kids feel superior and some feel left out,no one is going to play or want to play for a team if at some point and time you feel unimportant,and yes I know your child cant be babied,so no one start there,but as a whole as a team off the field they should be treated equal...nuff said,if you don't get that then quit pretending you care!

lol! You need to ask a coach about it. Looks like kids wanted to play Friday. Can Goodin not catch a break? Geez

btw..........MC 34 Meigs 19

I am very proud of the way the boys played friday night!As I said in the other central thread,I gave credit to the boys for playing one of their best games in a long time. And also gave the coaches credit for having the team prepaired.Now, can central continue to play that well?I hope so.Like I have been trying to tell you guys,Central has talent and it showed friday night.Did anyone noticed that the play calling was alot better?I did

Looks like someone can't handle the truth!I was a head coach at ------------,and had great years from 19-- to 19--.I tell you what,If central can win one of the next three games then i will never post on here again.How do you like those apples? :thumb: Also I never attacked his character, just his work ethics and coaching ability.

I think its funny how you say you wont post anymore. Are you not a man of your word? Then you claim to be a Central Football fan but you bad mouth us (players and coaches) and predict us to lose every week. Why dont you just find a diffrent high school team to follow. And by the way this is Tony Preskitt, I guess it takes a man to actually say there name.

I think its funny how you say you wont post anymore. Are you not a man of your word? Then you claim to be a Central Football fan but you bad mouth us (players and coaches) and predict us to lose every week. Why dont you just find a diffrent high school team to follow. And by the way this is Tony Preskitt, I guess it takes a man to actually say there name.

Amen brother takes a real man to hide behind a screen name then say your gonna show everybody who you are and then find an excuse to hide. No real central fan is gonna talk bad about the football team or any sport. I will never talk bad no matter how bad a central team is. I bleed Blue!!!

Sincerely, Chase Melton

lol! You need to ask a coach about it. Looks like kids wanted to play Friday. Can Goodin not catch a break? Geez

btw..........MC 34 Meigs 19

Don't think I was talking about Goodin? I was talking things that make up the TEAM as a whole,yea the boys won Friday,so what does that have to do with my post? So are you saying in your post that the players have been the problem? Bc you just stated that it looked like the boys wanted to play, im assuming bc they won,so they haven't wanted to play all season until Fri.? And I know the score thx,and I am very proud,I hope it continues.I was talking about reasons some of the kids may be down or distancing themselves from Varsity and other players,and when I post this concern earlier, someone on here said they could take care of it all,please if you don't have anymore more concern to see that everyone is treated fairly off the field, don't comment!

I was referring to this statement. Sounds like Central played like a TEAM Friday Night. Man, if Central is disfunctional team, then what does that say about Meigs County?