Failure of McMinn Central Football: Kids or Coach

SAGINAWFAN

Well I would like to prove my manhood and give everyone my name it is Forrest Timmy (south park) Gump! And I would like to thank Central for winning this past Friday against Meigs. I started walking 748 days ago when Central won their last game and boy am I tired of walking and ready to go shave, take a bath, and brush my teeth. Seriously though I would like to congratulate the PLAYERS, COACHES, AND FANS THAT BELIEVED IN THIS TEAM. Confidence breeds success and hopefully this win will help these kids to grow as a team. I am not a Central fan but I am a fan of young men who want give up and concede to failure. Hold your head high and take short steps one in front of the other and prosper. To all the negative fans, those players are learning to be young men whether you like the coaching staff or not you should positively support your team, it is ok to have opinions about the philosophy of a staff but your negative opinion will not make a difference in what the coaches do or don't do. And if you notice by some of the recent responses these kids read this and if you show that lack of respect for the coaches then it also gives the kids the EXCUSE CARD that they can use, its the coaches fault and it rolls down hill from there. X'S and o's ok but just to bash why? Good luck to all players,coaches,fans the rest of the year.

p.s On another thread i read were Goodin would be one of the 3 choices to fill the Walker Valley job if it was to open and he would want it so maybe some of you will get the opportunity to see how green the grass is on the other side.

I think its funny how you say you wont post anymore. Are you not a man of your word? Then you claim to be a Central Football fan but you bad mouth us (players and coaches) and predict us to lose every week. Why dont you just find a diffrent high school team to follow. And by the way this is Tony Preskitt, I guess it takes a man to actually say there name.

OK I LIED about not posting again!I never bad mouth the players,Just some coaches.And yes I did predict central to lose every week,and so did alot of other people.Sorry to hurt your feelings,but we were right for 15 weeks in a row.Since every one would like to know my name,then I will tell you.My name is Ray Finkal and I am from Englewood. Now let's hear everyone else's name on here. :thumb:

OK I LIED about not posting again!I never bad mouth the players,Just some coaches.And yes I did predict central to lose every week,and so did alot of other people.Sorry to hurt your feelings,but we were right for 15 weeks in a row.Since every one would like to know my name,then I will tell you.My name is Ray Finkal and I am from Englewood. Now let's hear everyone else's name on here. :thumb:

Oh trust me you didnt hurt my feelings. I always just thought adults would be more respectful then to criticise young athletes. And if that is your real name i wouldnt suggest coming to a central game for awhile :thumb:

Edited by charger52