Macon @ Sycamore

geo1126

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is true.but look who sycamore has played-that they ant allowed those points. no where near the teams of goodpasture or tc and for that matter j.b. your comparison won't hold water untill i see it myself friday night.

Glencliff is 3-1 on the season and their only loss was to Overton by a score of 13-9.

Sycamnore lost to Glencliff 20-14 and GAVE THEM 3 touchdowns thanks to their poor special teams play in that contest.

Last week Overton beat David Lipscomb 29-13 and it was 29-6 at one point in time.

David Lipscomb beat East Literature handily by a score of 24-7.

East Literature defeated Hillsboro this past week by a score of 28-17.

When you add all of that up you'll discover that Sycamore is playing pretty good football :thumb:

Glencliff is 3-1 on the season and their only loss was to Overton by a score of 13-9.

Sycamnore lost to Glencliff 20-14 and GAVE THEM 3 touchdowns thanks to their poor special teams play in that contest.

Last week Overton beat David Lipscomb 29-13 and it was 29-6 at one point in time.

David Lipscomb beat East Literature handily by a score of 24-7.

East Literature defeated Hillsboro this past week by a score of 28-17.

When you add all of that up you'll discover that Sycamore is playing pretty good football :thumb:

you blowed this same horn last year.and maybe they are as good as what you say.1 day and half will tell.not saying sycamore won't and can't win.but i am saying macon is a little better than any team the war-eagles have played so far.i think?

At 1-2 (0-1 in the district) Macon County isn't even a playoff team at the moment.

At 2-1 (1-0 in the district) Sycamore is currently a playoff team.

o.k. your logic was the same last year"which snapped a 17 game losing streak"for the tigers at sycamore!tell me this logic when the war-eagles play goodpasture or even a team that comes close to likes of trousdale county.

o.k. your logic was the same last year"which snapped a 17 game losing streak"for the tigers at sycamore!tell me this logic when the war-eagles play goodpasture or even a team that comes close to likes of trousdale county.

Sycamore played 3-1 Glencliff and 2-2 Cheatham County. Neither of those teams are pushovers.

Sycamore leads the series with Macon 4-2. That means I have been right 4 times and wrong 2 times. I'll take a 67 percent victory rate against anyone.