blackman signal mtn game

daisyfairmount

Glad you are back from playing army man.

Although nobody cares what you think, keep posting.

It gives all of us something to laugh about on Friday Nights.

First of all I dont play army. That stuff is the real deal. Do it first then you can make fun of it. Secondly you care and by your post you seemed to have missed me. I think you are stalking me. To know what i may have been doing when i was gone......wait is that you in the bushes.......

this is not panic time for sure...shad has been here with teams before and he knows what to do! but i think there is and should be concern of the defensive side of the ball...the loss of 10 starters on defense showed up big on friday night and not many of the guys stepping up to hit someone in the mouth...offensively we had 475 total yards...tyler played one of his best games...if he continues to do that...offensively we will be fine...but this could be a LONG AND BAD year if our defense does not move forward ALOT...

Perfectly stated. Will be interested to see the improvements made on the defensive side of the footballas the year goes foward with Coach Mitchell and the staff. They definitely know what they are doing. It is still a young season but every game is so vital in this district.

I hear they can't make chicken soup out of people like you, cause your chicken sheet! :popcorneater:

Tell me, Can you make chicken soup out of Chicken Little? :rolleyes:

Also, I know someone implied maybe playing Mathers on defense. My questions are, Can anyone in their right mind expect a player who's trying to rush for 300 yards to play defense as well? And is it worth the risk getting 3/4 of your offensive power hurt? To me, that makes as much sense as playing Strickland on defense as well. On second thought... Can Strickland play nose guard?

I may see you at practice this afternoon. I'll be the one in the canoe I found at Station Camp last year.

Yep, It's great to have a canoe when the flooding starts. The only flaw with this one is... it's made out of chicken wire. :roflol:

Look forward to you guys getting over here so I can see this team I've heard so much about. Travel safe and see ya Friday. :thumb:

We is Blackman!

You won't see me. I am DaRedRebel and we is Murvul! I just like free canoes. :thumb:

Tell me, Can you make chicken soup out of Chicken Little? :rolleyes:

Also, I know someone implied maybe playing Mathers on defense. My questions are, Can anyone in their right mind expect a player who's trying to rush for 300 yards to play defense as well? And is it worth the risk getting 3/4 of your offensive power hurt? To me, that makes as much sense as playing Strickland on defense as well. On second thought... Can Strickland play nose guard?

I may see you at practice this afternoon. I'll be the one in the canoe I found at Station Camp last year.

I think I was the idiot that brought up Mathers playing defense. I know that is not the ideal thing to do but we have to get better defensively some how. Mathers played some defense in the preseason scrimmages and looked very good so why would that not be a possibility during the season. Bryson played defense and offense for Smyrna. There are many running backs that play offense and defense. Its not like it never happens.

I think I was the idiot that brought up Mathers playing defense. I know that is not the ideal thing to do but we have to get better defensively some how. Mathers played some defense in the preseason scrimmages and looked very good so why would that not be a possibility during the season. Bryson played defense and offense for Smyrna. There are many running backs that play offense and defense. Its not like it never happens.

Let us not forget the Smyrna team had a QB named Grey and little guy catching the passes named Wilks that made up for a little offense of their own. If they had lost Bryson it would not have destroyed the whole offense. Next of all if your compairing Bryson to Mathers that would qualify you as the village ...... Well, let me put it this way, in my humble way of thinking playing Mathers on defense would be very foolish. It would also be unfair to the players future. :popcorneater:

Go Blaze!