Marshall County vs. Columbia

District12AA

Giles Co. is 10 days away from a reality check. You fans don't realize it is not 2009, you do not have Bo Wallace coming on the field anytime soon. It is 2011 and these Tigers are set to make a run.

Like the locker room stuff. Thanks. By the way. Bo wasn't thee last year either. :P

Marshall County. The place everybody takes their trash to! :lol:

Giles Co. is 10 days away from a reality check. You fans don't realize it is not 2009, you do not have Bo Wallace coming on the field anytime soon. It is 2011 and these Tigers are set to make a run.

Really?...You have yet to play a team that has even been close in a game yet won a game and your pronouncing MC is ready to make a run....You've got more a of a reality check coming your way than even I imagined. And I imagined a BIG one :roflol:

I'm glad to see MC back doing well, I've always enjoyed the rivalry.

Honestly I'm good with MC beating Columbia...good luck.

Like the locker room stuff. Thanks. By the way. Bo wasn't thee last year either. :P

Marshall County. The place everybody takes their trash to! :lol:

Old man giles....what does taking trash have to do with high school children playing football on Friday night? Are you calling the children ...trash???

People who run their mouths often eat their words. :o:shock:

Old man giles....what does taking trash have to do with high school children playing football on Friday night? Are you calling the children ...trash???

People who run their mouths often eat their words. :o:shock:

Children? Children?. We have young men on Giles. The "children" are at the playground at the elementary school. :thumb:

The "trash" is directed to the famous landfill where adjoining counties take their trash, aka garbage. 12AA started the smack. Cover your eyes if you can't stand the view!.

I hope Marshall beats the Lions also. Won't happen unless Columbia forgets to board the bus. Vance names the score on this one however he's a class act. So, Lions by 14. :ph34r:

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

It sure is a shame as a GC fan that Hickman Co won't give us any conversation this week. Glad to see we can come to the Marshall Co vs Columbia thread to garbage talk....i mean trash talk. I hate to look ahead but I can't wait until next weeks GC/MC thread as interesting as this one is starting to be already between GC and MC. WOMG...are you or rock setting the over/under on how many pages on next weeks thread?

Columbia fairly easy in this one.....wish MC could pull it out for our district though!

Edited by Clay

The defending 5A champs visit Lewisburg Friday Night. Coach T has the boys playing better than any Marshall team has in recent memory. We will be tested by Columbia. I think the Tigers are ready to pull an upset. What is everyone's thoughts?

This is the one to watch. If we can pull it off, the attitude of the boys will push on the rest of the season.