The WaCoJaCo 6A Top 10

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QB prez has much knowledge, especially in affairs west of the Cumberland Plateau. I would venture to say he has seen as many teams as your average pollster.

Thanks for the "Pub" there plumb69...I too enjoy reading your posts all across the Coacht boards...AND..tonight's scoreboard proves my earlier post to be "right on target" with regards to the bottom "third" of WaCoJaCo's 6A poll. There's no way you can prove to me or any other logically thinking Coachter that a 6A team (who will probably finish 7-3) is among the top 10 in the state. Again..Franklin, Independence and CERTAINLY Mt.Juliet and Arlington are better (at this point of the season) than is Sevier County and Oak Ridge...not sure about the Admirals of Farragut...the more I think about it...they probably still belong..certainly over Independence(as it stands this week). This however I'm nearly certain...Coach Wiley's Arlington Tigers will probably be representing the "far west" in this year's 6A semi's against the winner of "bracket 3"..pay attention to them...Oakland knows who they are after a very hard fought opener in the 'Boro!

Edited by QBClubPrez

Thanks for the "Pub" there plumb69...I too enjoy reading your posts all across the Coacht boards...AND..tonight's scoreboard proves my earlier post to be "right on target" with regards to the bottom "third" of WaCoJaCo's 6A poll. There's no way you can prove to me or any other logically thinking Coachter that a 6A team (who will probably finish 7-3) is among the top 10 in the state. Again..Franklin, Independence and CERTAINLY Arlington are better (at this point of the season) than is Sevier County and Oak Ridge...not sure about the Admirals of Farragut...the more I think about it...they probably still belong..certainly over Independence(as it stands this week). This however I'm nearly certain...Coach Wiley's Arlington Tigers will probably be representing the "far west" in this year's 6A semi's against the winner of "bracket 3"..pay attention to them...Oakland knows who they are after a very hard fought opener in the 'Boro!

Dude are you for real? "Probably finish 7-3" No way you can prove to me or any other logically thinking Coachter that you could possibly know who will finish 7-3. Who are you kidding? And if Sevier Co. or Oak Ridge did finish 7-3 how could you say Franklin, Independence or Arlington could beat them? I could take the 10th ranked team in middle or east tn. and beat your best team out of the "far west" 9 out of 10 times. Oh, and Arlington lost to Oakland. LOST. Please don't try to pump up a loss as something to crow about. Get it?

And one more thing, The Poll is 100% correct. Why are you even wasting your time to argue. Your wrong before you even get started.

Dude are you for real? "Probably finish 7-3" No way you can prove to me or any other logically thinking Coachter that you could possibly know who will finish 7-3. Who are you kidding? And if Sevier Co. or Oak Ridge did finish 7-3 how could you say Franklin, Independence or Arlington could beat them? I could take the 10th ranked team in middle or east tn. and beat your best team out of the "far west" 9 out of 10 times. Oh, and Arlington lost to Oakland. LOST. Please don't try to pump up a loss as something to crow about. Get it?

And one more thing, The Poll is 100% correct. Why are you even wasting your time to argue. Your wrong before you even get started.

Look dude....I'll bet you your entire pile of Coacht posts that Coach Blade's Oak Ridge 'Cats will finish the regular season 7-3..(barring them committing some violation where they must vacate wins)....Breaking news...Maryville will beat them!! No one else has a chance...(as average as they appear to be)....the remaider of their schedule couldn't play dead in a western movie! Halls, Anderson Co., Karns, Hardin Valley, Clinton, & Campbell Co. couldn't beat Oak Ridge with an allstar team combined of each other's best!

Secondly..I realize that Arlington lost to Oakland WHO you have ranked in your poll...WHO would also beat the bottom third of your poll like I've said now for the THIRD time..AS WOULD Franklin, and Mt.Juliet for a "100% fact!"...whether your "crystal ball" says so or not! Sevier County wouldn't be ranked AT ALL in the state's 5A poll and certainly have no spot in your 6A poll! The only thing that is 100% is the fact that you love to read your own typing!

Thanks for the "Pub" there plumb69...I too enjoy reading your posts all across the Coacht boards...AND..tonight's scoreboard proves my earlier post to be "right on target" with regards to the bottom "third" of WaCoJaCo's 6A poll. There's no way you can prove to me or any other logically thinking Coachter that a 6A team (who will probably finish 7-3) is among the top 10 in the state. Again..Franklin, Independence and CERTAINLY Mt.Juliet and Arlington are better (at this point of the season) than is Sevier County and Oak Ridge...not sure about the Admirals of Farragut...the more I think about it...they probably still belong..certainly over Independence(as it stands this week). This however I'm nearly certain...Coach Wiley's Arlington Tigers will probably be representing the "far west" in this year's 6A semi's against the winner of "bracket 3"..pay attention to them...Oakland knows who they are after a very hard fought opener in the 'Boro!

Powell has a very good team and I think they are ranked #2 in 5A by the AP. They are probably a top 5 in 6A if they played in that division. Yeah, they beat Oak Ridge by 4 points. I don't think theres a team in West Tennessee that could beat Powell either. Wacojaco is right. His poll is 100 percent correct.

Powell has a very good team and I think they are ranked #2 in 5A by the AP. They are probably a top 5 in 6A if they played in that division. Yeah, they beat Oak Ridge by 4 points. I don't think theres a team in West Tennessee that could beat Powell either. Wacojaco is right. His poll is 100 percent correct.

if you feel that way...ask Powell where they'd like to play? @ Powell? @ Gallatin? @ Columbia? @ Paris? each of the last 3 I can promise you will play them at either place..anytime....I'll pop the popcorn!

Edited by QBClubPrez