The WaCoJaCo 6A Top 10

WaCoJaCo

The WaCoJaCo 6A Top 10

1) Maryville (duh)

2) Riverdale (duh 2)

3) Siegel (a distant 3rd)

4) Blackman (without that running back their not top10)

5) Oakland (a rebuilding year?)

6) Dobyns Bennett (1 year away from a serious run)

7) Whitehaven (the token west tn. team)

8) Farragut (their ship is picking up steam)

9) Sevier Co. (solid team, good QB, great coach)

10) Oak Ridge (Would be in top three if not for Farragut loss)

NOTICE: This poll is 100% correct so there is no argument. Get it?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The WaCoJaCo 6A Top 10

1) Maryville (duh)

2) Riverdale (duh 2)

By far..Sevier County has the best mascot/nickname of any school in Tennessee....and are having a good start to the 2011 season...but "right now" there are other teams that belong in the Top 10 over them and definately over Oak Ridge and Farragut!...Mt. Juliet I can assure you is better than any of the last 3 teams in your poll...and more than likely if played in Middle TN..they would knock off Whitehaven. Also..Franklin and Arlington would belong in over the bottom 2 (Arlington is a much better team than Whitehaven at this point)...AND..i'd be interested in watching Independence play any of your bottom 4! I love each of the teams in your poll...not sure the bottom 3 are as tough as it may seem..but one thing you are correct on...the 6A teams in District 11-AAA (with the exception of Franklin) aren't up to the usual talent...and the same holds true for Districts 14, 15 & 16.

Edited by QBClubPrez

By far..Sevier County has the best mascot/nickname of any school in Tennessee....and are having a good start to the 2011 season...but "right now" there are other teams that belong in the Top 10 over them and definately over Oak Ridge and Farragut!...Mt. Juliet I can assure you is better than any of the last 3 teams in your poll...and more than likely if played in Middle TN..they would knock off Whitehaven. Also..Franklin and Arlington would belong in over the bottom 2 (Arlington is a much better team than Whitehaven at this point)...AND..i'd be interested in watching Independence play any of your bottom 4! I love each of the teams in your poll...not sure the bottom 3 are as tough as it may seem..but one thing you are correct on...the 6A teams in District 11-AAA (with the exception of Franklin) aren't up to the usual talent...and the same holds true for Districts 14, 15 & 16.

QB prez Have you seen the all of these teams? I'm not trying to start anything just wondering how you can make such a statement without having seen all teams involved on a Friday night in game situations.

Maybe you didn't read the notice at the end of the poll. I can assure you that the teams Mt. Juliet has played have a combined win total of one game. If Independence was better than the "bottom four" they would be ranked ahead of them. What part of 100% correct don't you understand?

The WaCoJaCo 6A Top 10

1) Maryville (duh)

2) Riverdale (duh 2)

SCIENCE HILL UPSETS DB AND THAT WILL SCREW THIS UP WACO

QB prez Have you seen the all of these teams? I'm not trying to start anything just wondering how you can make such a statement without having seen all teams involved on a Friday night in game situations.

QB prez has much knowledge, especially in affairs west of the Cumberland Plateau. I would venture to say he has seen as many teams as your average pollster.