Karns new direction

gokarns09

it is no secret that I was not a big fan of the last coaching group we had at Karns as I said many times those guys were the wrong guys because they were about them self NOT the kids, now you have a HC that cares more about what the kids do for them self then he does about what people think of him , Karns 3-1 and for the first time in years; I have heard 30 + but not sure what ever the time frame is the players have got a new attitude about what they can achieve and they have a coaching staff that cares about them, the best thing I seen last night was the handling of the hurry up O to score again right before the half the old way we looked like a team that had no direction last night the coaching staff and players played the management of the game to perfection it was great to watch, tells you allot about how this team is coming together. I don't know where we finish but regardless of the record this program is finally going in the right direction congrats to Coach Witt and his team they have worked hard to be better as a team, I wish them all the luck in the world and who knows they may have the FIRST winning season in 37 years what a thought.

Coach Witt is a great guy. I coached him at Carter. He was all district D tackle. I am happy for him and all of the loyal Karns fans and supporters.

Coach Witt is doing a great JOB, it is great to see the boys having fun and ENJOYING playing the sport of football so many coaches take the fun out of things, Bigtuna where are you at, you had allot to say in support of the old staff the new staff seams to be running circles around the 3 musketeers, keep up the great work Coach and hopefully this will be the first winning season in 30 + years.