warrior82dad

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flip a coin. This one is going to come down to:

1. Who executes

2. Depth-advantage to R'dale here.

3. Motivation-Advantage Siegel (Imagine them winning at OUR house)

4. Kicking game. Siegel has a young kicker with nerves of steel and a leg!

5. PENALTIES-who can have the least amount.

6. Game plan-this to me IS a true toss up.

7. Defensive line and LB play. Can R'dale get to the QB's for Siegel?

Hopefully BOTH teams are injury free, well as much as they can be at this point of the season.

A look at the numbers:

Siegel has scored 152 points so far this year and given up 85...

Riverdale has scored 134 but only given up 37.....

Teams Siegel has played have a combined record of 12-5

Teams Riverdale has played have a combined record of 11-6

This will come down to defense on both teams. The big play wil have a factor and the crowd noise could play a roll. Either way this will be an outstanding game and this is what District 7 football is all about...

Go Warriors!!

Really awesome matchup. Both teams have multiple weapons on offense. The two offenses will probably be the best the two defenses have seen this year. Both teams have QBs that can run and throw. Both teams have RBs that can score from anywhere. Both teams can catch the ball.

Whichever defense brings their A-game will likely win this one. Could very well come down to special teams if both defenses come to play. I don't like the fact that Riverdale will be short-handed on defense due to injuries.

Should be a great game and everyone already knows what's at stake.

The worry I have is their RB. While the 'I train' gets all the press, Siegel has one just as good. D-Line and LBs will have their hands full this week and they need to step up.

This will be good practice to get ready for the Blackman rushing game also.

One week at a time men, one week at a time.

The worry I have is their RB. While the 'I train' gets all the press, Siegel has one just as good. D-Line and LBs will have their hands full this week and they need to step up.

riverdale wins this one because of defense...your LB's...glover and boykin are beast...and i know just a tad about good LB's :flower:

star's running back is good and only a sophomore...but he AIN'T NO I-TRAIN! take a look at the new video put up by stork of I-TRAIN'S first 4 games...wow!

I heard the tailback is 17 yrs. old. If that is the case will he be able to play his senior year at 19? :popcorneater:

riverdale wins this one because of defense...your LB's...glover and boykin are beast...and i know just a tad about good LB's :flower:

star's running back is good and only a sophomore...but he AIN'T NO I-TRAIN! take a look at the new video put up by stork of I-TRAIN'S first 4 games...wow!

YES, you do know about LB's and I respect your opinion. Granted he is NOT a I-train yet, he is VERY good. I have no idea how old he is.