Forrest @ Cornersville

LovethoseRockets

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the other dogs are out working. The bottle rockets only get off the couch to get whipped on Friday nights and to there redneck truck pull. The dogs can throw the ball and your best defensive player wears tights and rolls around on the floor during the off season. Community can throw on y'all so can the dogs.

When we played the Corndogs everytime they threw ball it ended up it Garrett Hills hands. :roflolk:

Forrest will put a beating on CVille that's for sure.

Bdp3 where were you at during the PC vs Cville thread?

I know some parents from cornersville. The players are ready to go. The rockets are in for a big surprise Friday night. They really only have three players and the coaching staff. Should be at flag football league because I know the ( rocketts ) are weak and are scared to hit!! Number 55 for the rocketts looks more like w cheerleader. Than a middle linebacker. Go dogs!!

Actually, it's spelt Rockettes, not Rocketts. Try spell check next time before trying to dish out insults.

I just think the bottle rockets are soft. They have not won anything in years. With no senior leadership they will burn out when the real competition comes to town.

You're right for once! The Rockets will come to Cornersville intending to win! @fhsrockets, I wanted to see how long they would misspell "Rockettes". :flower:

GO ROCKETS! BLUE AND WHITE, READY TO FIGHT!!

Excuse me about the spelling. Guess you are smarter than my smart phone. See that's the difference, every team shows up on Friday night intending to win. The great teams know how to win. Until you win a championship whether it be a district or state. Don't bother replying to my comments. Heck at least get past the first round of the playoffs!!!