BGA (5-0) @ Ensworth (4-1)

cats1031

Ok, make that a 5 TD win.

WOW......THIS GAME WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE, I REALLY EXPECTED ENSWORTH TO HAVE TO WORK A LITTLE HARDER FOR THE VICTORY. EVEN THOUGH ENSWORTH WAS MINUS 2 IN TURNOVERS THEY STILL FOUND A WAY TO WIN BIG. BGA QB DID NOT EVEN HAVE 100 YDS PASSING UNTIL THE FINAL 4 MINUTES OF THE GAME WHEN IT WAS 33 0 AND HE THREW A LONG TD AGAINST OUR 100% FRESHMAN DEFENSE. GREAT WIN FOR ENSWORTH AND GOOD LUCK TO BGA THE REST OF THE WAY.

WOW......THIS GAME WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE, I REALLY EXPECTED ENSWORTH TO HAVE TO WORK A LITTLE HARDER FOR THE VICTORY. EVEN THOUGH ENSWORTH WAS MINUS 2 IN TURNOVERS THEY STILL FOUND A WAY TO WIN BIG. BGA QB DID NOT EVEN HAVE 100 YDS PASSING UNTIL THE FINAL 4 MINUTES OF THE GAME WHEN IT WAS 33 0 AND HE THREW A LONG TD AGAINST OUR 100% FRESHMAN DEFENSE. GREAT WIN FOR ENSWORTH AND GOOD LUCK TO BGA THE REST OF THE WAY.

BGA came out flat from the starting kickoff and was never able to recover. Ensworth definately showed that they are a championship caliber team. Corn Elder is an incredible athlete. Not only could he run away from the BGA defenders, when they did get a hand on him and wrap him up, he would drag the defender for YAC. Good luck to Ensworth in the coming weeks.

Wow is right! How in the world did this Ensworth team lose last week the way they did at Baylor? Did you play your 100% freshman defense the entire game? I don't think Ensworth broke a sweat last night. BGA was dominated in every facet of the game with the exception of wide eyed intimidation which showed up early and often. The only silver lining for BGA is that they did not play anywhere near to their capabilities. It's time for a gut check on Earnest Rice Lane.

Wow is right! How in the world did this Ensworth team lose last week the way they did at Baylor? Did you play your 100% freshman defense the entire game? I don't think Ensworth broke a sweat last night. BGA was dominated in every facet of the game with the exception of wide eyed intimidation which showed up early and often. The only silver lining for BGA is that they did not play anywhere near to their capabilities. It's time for a gut check on Earnest Rice Lane.

BGA definitely has the athletes to compete for a championship. I think they will finish up 7-3 with losses to Baylor and BA.