south-doyle much improved

dogs1010

South- Doyle Hasnt Gone 4-6 Since the 08-09 Season The Last 2 years to Quote Coach Duncan is They have been building for the future and yes Trust Me this team is better but they need improvement they have to run the ball more then just airing it out and SD Lost Their Best WR for the Year so that could be a problem but Their D Is Good I havent seen a South- Doyle This Good Since My Sophomore Year in 2008 but this season so far their only quality win came against karns and they Beat The Worse Team In Blount County Heritage in 4 Overtimes So these Next 3 games can make or break SD Season I say they end up going 2-8(less likely) , 3-7, 4-6 , 5-5 is pushing it because i dont think they are there yet

South- Doyle Hasnt Gone 4-6 Since the 08-09 Season The Last 2 years to Quote Coach Duncan is They have been building for the future and yes Trust Me this team is better but they need improvement they have to run the ball more then just airing it out and SD Lost Their Best WR for the Year so that could be a problem but Their D Is Good I havent seen a South- Doyle This Good Since My Sophomore Year in 2008 but this season so far their only quality win came against karns and they Beat The Worse Team In Blount County Heritage in 4 Overtimes So these Next 3 games can make or break SD Season I say they end up going 2-8(less likely) , 3-7, 4-6 , 5-5 is pushing it because i dont think they are there yet

when did they lose their best WR? How good is South Doyle against passing teams, because Cherokee likes to throw it around

Their Best WR Tore his ACL and MCL Against Heritage To Be Honest It All depends on What SD Team Shows Up THe one That Beat Karns,Hertiage,Carter) or The Team who lost to Mo East & Mo West Carter was up 18-7 on SD They Came Back To Win They Beat Heritage ( Probably The Worse team in Blount County and Anderson/Blount/Knox/Sevier Area) in 4 Overtimes and About Their Pass D its Alright its not the best Their Best CB #8 Been Starting Since He was a Freshmen so my Guess is Cherokee Stays away from Him Most Of The Night My prediction of The game is 28-21 South-Doyle But I could also see Cherokee winning and For Extra motivation its South-Doyle Homecoming Tonight

Congrats to SD on a good game played last night. They are much improved from last year. I thought your QB played a good game and has a nice arm. I was glad to get out of there with the win. I did feel like we played with less enthusiasm last night and it nearly cost us the game. The way these playoff games are looking every game is important and there are no Fridays you can take for granted. Good luck the rest of the way.