Bradley Central at Blackman

Preacher210

What's funnier than that is "Freebird " is called a Rock anthem. Duh. 100% don't know what your talking about. :roflol:

Probably has more to do with a younger generation and what they consider oldies lol.

Funny now he didn't mention they played Poker Face as well.

Edited by alt1958

After all is said and done, we can't beat teams like Blackman until we play teams like Blackman. The two losses we have are to "Quality" teams and I consider them "Quality" losses! We will learn and hopefully we can play both again next year, hopefully with a different outcome.

I am using this as a measuring stick.

3 years ago Bradley would have been the recipiant of the Mercy Rule by the 2nd qtr. So even in the loss I am happy with the progress.

And heck I have not seen a back better than Mathers in HS. Including the trips to the Georgia Dome and seeing Jamal Lewis, back when. But I would have loved to hav e had our defense from last year matching up with him. My not have stopped him, but It would have been fun to watch him and Tucker Bolton butt heads.

As far as next year, I hope the Blackman faithful have fun with that drive as well. :)

I am using this as a measuring stick.

3 years ago Bradley would have been the recipiant of the Mercy Rule by the 2nd qtr. So even in the loss I am happy with the progress.

And heck I have not seen a back better than Mathers in HS. Including the trips to the Georgia Dome and seeing Jamal Lewis, back when. But I would have loved to hav e had our defense from last year matching up with him. My not have stopped him, but It would have been fun to watch him and Tucker Bolton butt heads.

As far as next year, I hope the Blackman faithful have fun with that drive as well. :)

Exactly...not making excuses....but, the game started at 8:30 EST...couple that with a more than 2 hour drive, our boys were tired!!

Who knows what could happen next meeting, but we need these teams,,,Alcoa, Maryville, siegel, Blackman, they will make us better. Go Bears!!

Made the long trip to Warren Co in 05 and got our tails whipped. The following year, they came to Bear stadium and got theirs beat. 2+ hour road trips are tough. Especially when you have to get through Chattanooga traffic.

Please stop. You guys played a good game and have nothing to hang your heads about. But, Bragging about beating Warren Co. in middle Tennessee is like bragging about beating Sister Mary's School for Blind Girls JV team (no disrespect intended to Sister Mary, schools, the blind, girls or JV teams). District 7 teams are always looking for teams to play, so feel free to call them all if you really want to see where you stack up. :popcorneater:

Edited by DaBlueRaider

Mathers was a beast...Bradley has nothing to be ashamed of because they played a great game. There isn't a team in the state that will contain mathers that's just how good he was. Bradley d-line looked like they got whooped all night but it was cause mathers held them on their heels helping Blackman lineman get that a extra advantage... Bradley is a better rounded team, while Blackman is a one man show...While there is nothing wrong with being a one headed monster, I'd hate to see what would happen should an injury hit him...Much props to Bradley, keep fighting and stay hungry...And to Mathers, I can't wait to see you do your thing at Ole Miss.

Exactly...not making excuses....but, the game started at 8:30 EST...couple that with a more than 2 hour drive, our boys were tired!!

Who knows what could happen next meeting, but we need these teams,,,Alcoa, Maryville, siegel, Blackman, they will make us better. Go Bears!!

this thread has takin a serious turn for the worse...

if you go back to the pre-game pages...it was the bears friends and family talking about the great speed of bradley that would match the I train...the great reciever of bradley...the great offense of bradley...and predicting a bradley win...etc...etc...etc...

now in the post game pages...it's whine...blame...tired...next year...mercy rule...knocking heads with tucker (who graduated last year...LOL)...etc...etc...etc...

my goodness guys...if Blackman had made that 2 hour trip over the mtn...the oline of blackman would have still dominated yall...i train would have still run like a scalded dog...and the score still would have been lopsided...and the weakest part of our team...our defense...(because we lost 10 senior starters last year)...would have still held your high powered offense to 14 points...

yall have turned your program around...have good coaches...and good players...now let's be good fans by saying... "we got beat by a better team...congradulations blackman...it's time for us to get back to work"...!

Mathers was a beast...Bradley has nothing to be ashamed of because they played a great game. There isn't a team in the state that will contain mathers that's just how good he was. Bradley d-line looked like they got whooped all night but it was cause mathers held them on their heels helping Blackman lineman get that a extra advantage... Bradley is a better rounded team, while Blackman is a one man show...While there is nothing wrong with being a one headed monster, I'd hate to see what would happen should an injury hit him...Much props to Bradley, keep fighting and stay hungry...And to Mathers, I can't wait to see you do your thing at Ole Miss.

a question for ya...

if blackman is a one man show...how come the bears could not score but 14 points?

if you go back to the pre-game pages...it was the bears friends and family talking about the great speed of bradley that would match the I train...the great reciever of bradley...the great offense of bradley...and predicting a bradley win...etc...etc...etc...

now in the post game pages...it's whine...blame...tired...next year...mercy rule...knocking heads with tucker (who graduated last year...LOL)...etc...etc...etc...

my goodness guys...if Blackman had made that 2 hour trip over the mtn...the oline of blackman would have still dominated yall...i train would have still run like a scalded dog...and the score still would have been lopsided...and the weakest part of our team...our defense...(because we lost 10 senior starters last year)...would have still held your high powered offense to 14 points...

yall have turned your program around...have good coaches...and good players...now let's be good fans by saying... "we got beat by a better team...congradulations blackman...it's time for us to get back to work"...!

No excuses made at all, we were beaten by a great player, you should rename your school Mathers High!

Moving on to Rhea Co....whew!

lol patton, maybe they can choose game time next year! and just think if one of your boys could have been playing maybe they could have knocked heads with tucker lol and just think if blackman had to travel thru the boro to get the inferno "sometimes it takes me an hour to get from one end of the boro to the other during rush hour" lol