RIVERDALE @ HENDERSONVILLE

GREENMULE

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of childrens comments

Hey I am an INDEPENDENT leaning toward being a Republicrap and I am not apologizing for it. Right now I am fed up with BOTH of the major political parties in the US.

You vote your way and I will vote mine. <_<

Any questions? I will NOT be answering them as this is NOT a place for politics and this is my LAST word about it.

May I ask 'how' my comment was more negative than this? <_<

I have seriously been withholding 'negative' comments because Coach A has progressed and been calling what I would call complete games. By this I mean actually using the passing game like he did against St Whatsis in Ky. 'IF' he does go back to what I call a 'pure' WingT run only offense we are likely to get beat again by Hendersonville.

Yes, I would like to see some players used more, but being at home I do not know the condition of them at this point of the season. The coaching staff does so I am not saying anything about who I think the ball should go to.

Bounder and Warhawks, Thank You. I got a tough old hide and 'childrens' comments do not bother me. Especially those who choose a Democrap emblem as a namesake. :roflol:

BUMP :roflol:

Can we all just get along and get back to the game at hand!!! If you havent seen the Warriors offense this year you can say it deffinatley not a Pure Wing T offense....They have added many new wrinkles... If Hendersonville lines up to defend a pure wing T, its going to be a long night for them....

I agree with you about the game. Only thing I worry about is Coach A tends to go pure WingT when playing other WingT teams. If he does then it tends to be bad Ju-JU for us. <_<

Edited by Lost Old Dad

Hendersonville's only loss was that Thursday night shootout at Franklin, 35-51.

They've only given up a total of 20 points over the last three games...that's less than 7 points per game.

They are back home, for homecoming, after being on the road the last two weeks (where the allowed only 7 points). First game of that road trip was a blowout win over Germantown. That alone should get everybody's attention. Hendersonville will be pumped to play in front of the home crowd, for homecoming, against a quality opponent like Riverdale.

Hendersonville's power rating is better than Maplewood and we all know that Maplewood was a very good team.

I think Riverdale is a better team but they better show up ready to play or they go home with a tough loss.

Hendersonville's only loss was that Thursday night shootout at Franklin, 35-51.

They've only given up a total of 20 points over the last three games...that's less than 7 points per game.

They are back home, for homecoming, after being on the road the last two weeks (where the allowed only 7 points). First game of that road trip was a blowout win over Germantown. That alone should get everybody's attention. Hendersonville will be pumped to play in front of the home crowd, for homecoming, against a quality opponent like Riverdale.

Hendersonville's power rating is better than Maplewood and we all know that Maplewood was a very good team.

I think Riverdale is a better team but they better show up ready to play or they go home with a tough loss.

The Warriors will have no problem showing up. The defense will dominate this game and the offense will take care of business. Riverdale scrimmaged Franklin a week before the season started and Franklin couldnt even score once. Hendersonville gave up 51 to them...It could be a long night for the Commandos...

GO WARRIORS!!!!