Sullivan South vs. Elizabethton

crawdad

South is coming off an OT win against the Tennessee High Vikings and Elizabethton off a disappinting loss to Sullivan North Raiders that may have cost them the Three Rivers Conference crown.

With most teams in our area enjoying an open date this weekend, this game should attract a big crowd. Who do you like and why?

Yes. they're the leading recievers, they're the left side of the secondary, #11 is the punter #12 is the long snapper. Elizabethton did'nt punt all night. Also #25 who is the other safety was out with injury. More than physical presense of these three boys; they have other good players; team chemistry seemed missing compared to earlier games.

Yes. they're the leading recievers, they're the left side of the secondary, #11 is the punter #12 is the long snapper. Elizabethton did'nt punt all night. Also #25 who is the other safety was out with injury. More than physical presense of these three boys; they have other good players; team chemistry seemed missing compared to earlier games.

That's a lot missing, 3/4 of the secondary and 2 top receivers. I wondered why Berry's passing stats looked off. Expecting them all back this week for South?

We have played the last 2 games without our starting QB/DE and 1 of our OLBs. We will have to do a better job of tackling to even attempt to slow down #7.

Will those three be out friday night ? I'll get to watch the North-Elizabethton game in a day or two.North runs their offense very well and is hard to play against. Elizabethton must have been beat up front to give up so much on the ground.South has some cornbread fed young men and will pound you.

#11 and #12 will both be back Friday and #25 should also return! Hopefully we learn to tackle this week and get or mojo back. Really was a team with no motivation last week! South will be tough! always is! This game is to close to call for me so I say Good luck to both and will be pulling for the Cyclones.

Go Cyclones!!!! #75 never forgotten