Sullivan South vs. Elizabethton

crawdad

#11 and #12 will both be back Friday and #25 should also return! Hopefully we learn to tackle this week and get or mojo back. Really was a team with no motivation last week! South will be tough! always is! This game is to close to call for me so I say Good luck to both and will be pulling for the Cyclones.

Go Cyclones!!!! #75 never forgotten

This is great news for the Cyclones. What an advantage for them!!! Fired up coming off a disappionting loss and giving South a scout film that doesn't include 3 of your best / most important players equals a big swing. The Rebels will be hard pressed to outscore them. This game will be high voltage if the weather cooperates.

This is great news for the Cyclones. What an advantage for them!!! Fired up coming off a disappionting loss and giving South a scout film that doesn't include 3 of your best / most important players equals a big swing. The Rebels will be hard pressed to outscore them. This game will be high voltage if the weather cooperates.

This game could go either way,but if the cyclones play like they did against north it could be a long night.

I think it will come down to how many penalties EHS racks up. I think in the last 2 games...rough estimate..EHS has close to 300 yrds in penalties? PLEASE correct me if Im wrong but I heard around 180 against Tuscola and like 100 or so against North.

Having 11,12,25 back will be a big huge help as well and could swing the outcome in favor of us..if we play a clean game. It will be physical and I personally think it will either be EHS winning a close one or South by blowout.

I think it will come down to how many penalties EHS racks up. I think in the last 2 games...rough estimate..EHS has close to 300 yrds in penalties? PLEASE correct me if Im wrong but I heard around 180 against Tuscola and like 100 or so against North.

Having 11,12,25 back will be a big huge help as well and could swing the outcome in favor of us..if we play a clean game. It will be physical and I personally think it will either be EHS winning a close one or South by blowout.

South's Defense is as bad as an old man's gas.... it stinks. Betsy will score at will and the Betsy D will be good enough to shut down a one dimensional Rebel Offense.

Betsy 45

South 20

I agree penalties need to be cut. But, there were only 50 yards of penalties against North. They just came at very inopportune times. One called back a 60+ yard touchdown run, one cost about 35 yards on an interception return, two gave North first downs 3rd or 4th down...

It seems to me the winds in East Tennessee are slowing down this year. This will come back to haunt me, but I'll say it anyway. There are no wind advisories in Elizabethton, or Greeneville on THIS Friday night. No Cyclone and No Tornado. Rebels will Yell and Devils will Raise :shock: .

Course, both usually HIT without warning and cause massive damage. :unsure:

Edited by RebelConvert
  • Upvote 1