Mcminn Central @ Bledsoe County

BALLCOACH93

Didnt quiet make it to 60 did they? Not even 50, 40 or 30. Lucky to get away with the win from what ive been told. I wasnt at the game so Im not getting into that. But I didnt figure they would put up 60.

Wished you could have been there. Even the Bledsoe coaching staff said the last penalty was terrible. They know they were fortunate to win. Chargers really out-played them most of the game. Never expected anything but a tough game from Bledsoe. No way anybody can say they outplayed or outhit the Chargers. We took it to them pretty much all night long. Gained some respect I think for the physical style of play we showed on Friday.

Thats behind us and we are have to get better this week. Good luck to a quality Bledsoe team against SC next week.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt quiet make it to 60 did they? Not even 50, 40 or 30. Lucky to get away with the win from what ive been told. I wasnt at the game so Im not getting into that. But I didnt figure they would put up 60.

I never said they would make it to 60.... Said they might possibly make it there..... I wasn't there so didn't see any of the calls or anything everyone is talking about..... I went to Signal Mtn. instead....

Wished you could have been there. Even the Bledsoe coaching staff said the last penalty was terrible. They know they were fortunate to win. Chargers really out-played them most of the game. Never expected anything but a tough game from Bledsoe. No way anybody can say they outplayed or outhit the Chargers. We took it to them pretty much all night long. Gained some respect I think for the physical style of play we showed on Friday.

Thats behind us and we are have to get better this week. Good luck to a quality Bledsoe team against SC next week.

I'll look you up this Friday if I make it! :thumb:

After reading all the pre-season hype about how loaded Bledsoe Co would be, someone explain this score to me. Has central improved that much in 2 weeks? Three weeks ago, Polk Co could have broke the scoreboard if they had chose to, then 2 weeks ago Loudon had no problem,,, then Central beats Meigs, and hangs with Bledsoe to a controversial last play loss.... Central fans shed some light? Has Central become inspired? Is Bledsoe less than what they thought they would be???

After reading all the pre-season hype about how loaded Bledsoe Co would be, someone explain this score to me. Has central improved that much in 2 weeks? Three weeks ago, Polk Co could have broke the scoreboard if they had chose to, then 2 weeks ago Loudon had no problem,,, then Central beats Meigs, and hangs with Bledsoe to a controversial last play loss.... Central fans shed some light? Has Central become inspired? Is Bledsoe less than what they thought they would be???

Another crazy week in H.S. Football :blink:

Bledsoe isnt as good as they thought, and far from being "loaded" Polk would break the score board on them too IMO

Not making excuses but geez people back off Bledsoe.... They just got done burying one of their own players and had a very emotional week.... More than likely most players weren't very focused on the game friday and were thinking about the friend and brother they had just lost.....Central came into the game very determined from what I hear.... Congrats to them on the hard fought game but just wasn't meant for Central to win that game.....

Not making excuses but geez people back off Bledsoe.... They just got done burying one of their own players and had a very emotional week.... More than likely most players weren't very focused on the game friday and were thinking about the friend and brother they had just lost.....Central came into the game very determined from what I hear.... Congrats to them on the hard fought game but just wasn't meant for Central to win that game.....

You got that right and the refs made sure of that. :thumb: