Greeneville vs West Greene

gvillealltheway

49 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

I think all the money made goes toward the football program at WG! The person gives it all back to WG.

Geez I wish Greeneville had a "money man" like that.

Disclaimer: This was just a joke and was not intended to hurt anyone's sensitive feelings and/or start anything. For every person who's feelings were really hurt during this post Dalton Boles uncle will throw an innocent bunny off Viking mt.

Disclaimer's Disclaimer: Im Dalton Boles uncle and would never really do that!

Disclaimer: This was just a joke and was not intended to hurt anyone's sensitive feelings and/or start anything. For every person who's feelings were really hurt during this post Dalton Boles uncle will throw an innocent bunny off Viking mt.

You guys got MONEY MEN!!

If I say my feelings were hurt, could you still throw something off Viking Mt. Maybe not a bunny, but something?

Well that is very nice of him/her. I guess I'm too stingy to do that. Plus I have no allegiance to West Greene. And did I mention my wife spends a lot of money.

Well thats the way it goes I reckon. The owner went to WG and played football too so it makes it a little easier to do I guess.

Well that is very nice of him/her. I guess I'm too stingy to do that. Plus I have no allegiance to West Greene. And did I mention my wife spends a lot of money.

The money from the parking goes to pay on our fieldhouse, that the county would not build, it was left up to the booster club to do it.we do have extra seating for the game friday night