Camden vs. Waverly

FootballFan38320

Although Camden has a new head coach, they will should still win district. Harpth is getting better so is wavo, but I still think Camden is still to tough. They are getting better everyweek. Coaching wise something has to give. Coach blow needs to give up his job as offensive cord.and give it to sturdavent. I think blow is a great head coach, but I know that all of us Camden fans are tired of seeing the same mistakes every year. For example. Last season quarterfinals vs mialn devon white was running up the middle getting 8 9 10 yards a carry. Then we get to about the ten.........makes ne mad everytime I think about it. Blow runs a sweep 4 times in a row for no gain every time. Milan wins by 4 or something like that. Camden should of won. Not trying to start anything with Milan fans I promise. This kind of thing happens every year. Blow has to recognize that if something works don't fix it. If Camden wants to go deep in the playoffs they need to make some changes play wise and also getting that o line to blow people off the ball.

Edited by camdenfish

Although Camden has a new head coach, they will should still win district. Harpth is getting better so is wavo, but I still think Camden is still to tough. They are getting better everyweek. Coaching wise something has to give. Coach blow needs to give up his job as offensive cord.and give it to sturdavent. I think blow is a great head coach, but I know that all of us Camden fans are tired of seeing the same mistakes every year. For example. Last season quarterfinals vs mialn devon white was running up the middle getting 8 9 10 yards a carry. Then we get to about the ten.........makes ne mad everytime I think about it. Blow runs a sweep 4 times in a row for no gain every time. Milan wins by 4 or something like that. Camden should of won. Not trying to start anything with Milan fans I promise. This kind of thing happens every year. Blow has to recognize that if something works don't fix it. If Camden wants to go deep in the playoffs they need to make some changes play wise and also getting that o line to blow people off the ball.

ROSS DUDLEY WAS THE GREATEST PLAYER TO EVER STEP ON THE FIELD AT CAMDEN.

I got to meet him at College, the kid had many stories to tell about his glory days. :mrgreen:

p.s. he can drink lots of beer.

Yea he is a crazy guy. His senior year which was mine as well, could of went to states, but they played a crazy good Fairview team. There was no telling how many times u heard his name on the load speaker. I used to paint my chest for all the games his number was on my back everyweek. Lol

Edited by camdenfish

I got to meet him at College, the kid had many stories to tell about his glory days. :mrgreen:

p.s. he can drink lots of beer.

He had some vicious hits. Don't know if he was the greatest, but he was pretty awesome. I remember him breaking a kids neck at Westview his sophomore year, I think. Was a bone crushing hit. Glad the kid recovered but I don't think he ever played football again which is a sad case.

He had some vicious hits. Don't know if he was the greatest, but he was pretty awesome. I remember him breaking a kids neck at Westview his sophomore year, I think. Was a bone crushing hit. Glad the kid recovered but I don't think he ever played football again which is a sad case.

Yeah, he told me about it. He didnt like talking about it to this day. It bothers him still, sad for the other kid glas he recovered though.